• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent home needed for 2 bunnies in love

Please can anyone help me I rescue guinea pigs and took in two unwanted rabbits that have fallen madly in love, the male is 17mths old and neutered the female is about 4mths old. They were going to stay with me until I found a forever home but to my horror I am have allergic reaction every time I handle or clean out their hutch, please could anyone help to find a safe place for these beautiful bunnies to stay.

They are absolutly georgous, I can e.mail photos of them for anyone who could help.

you can post piccys of them on here :D Also if u click on Rabbit Rehome at the top of the page you can list them on there aswell.. hope you find a new home for them soon.

here are the two beautiful bunnies
veryspecialone.jpg

yes I phoned Jane and she told me about this forum and I put them on the rabbit rehome site, I feel like ive let down these two bunnies.

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww they are adorable! What unusual colourings... oooh i hope they find a home soon :D

buns

yeah these buns did find a new home

i wanted to rehome these buns, i was emailing about transporting them and all of a sudden i got an email back saying that someone had rehomed them in the morning. i was really gutted as id been emailing her the day before about them as well :cry: :cry:

Back