• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New daytime home for Evo and Mitsi !

SiDHEaD

Warren Scout
Tis rather large!!

sidhead61382480418.JPG

sidhead25212655489.JPG

And here's Evo "helping" me to clean it:

sidhead85650202693.jpg

Going to carpet the ladders and vetbed the floors, to reduce their scrabbling on the plasticy bits, and to ensure Mitsi doesn't rub her bad legs when she finally gets the courage to go up.

Your cage is awesome, your lucky you found one that worked great like I did! Are your buns attatched to their stuffed animals too? My old bun charlie used to carry his little monkey stuffed animal around with him everywhere. He also would sleep with him blanket and stuffed monkey every night! It was so adorable! And I love your cute little buns in the background! ADORABLE!!!

Got it from Wilson's pets - it's called a Cavia Hotel.

They seem to like it, and are getting used to having a little less privacy - their old cage was a 1 floor cage the same footprint - but the had a boxed room inside to sleep in. Thought it might make them a bit more sociable.

Wow what a cage :!:

I would have thought the ramps might be a bit tricky for guineas. They aren't the most agile of critters. None of mine ever sussed using the two story hutch, let alone open ramps like that :?

Great for small rabs though :D

Back