• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really getting stuck...

It seems life really doesn't like me at the moment...

The person who offered to board the girls now no longer can due to reasons beyond her control, and I can't find transport for the girls up to Dudley to the place where I hoped to board them...

Does anyone know of anything closer to Bristol? I'm running out of ideas and am becoming desperate. I definitely have to leave for the trip in April (4th-17th) as my father's going into hospital...I can give up the trip to London although it's my only holiday, I just want my girls somewhere safe and happy...

I wish I could help but I have 39 rabbits and 41 piggies here at the present. Are you interested in a good boarding place in Gloucester? Pm me if you are. Alice

I have tried the RWA contact, I got no reply...probably because I'm not a member.

I tried Billie Blue Hat in Gloucestershire, Alice, but they're full. Do you know anyone else?

I work in Cheltenham everyday. I live in kidderminster which is only 15mins from Dudley. If someone can meet me with them in Gloucester or Cheltenham in the evening I would be able to take to Dudley...

I found this on the web so I can't vouch for them, but worth a call to see maybe ?

The Congresbury Rabbit & Small Animal Kennels
49, Venus St, Congresbury, Bristol, Avon BS49 5HA
Tel: 01934 876856

Oh thanks! Will ring them tomorrow, or maybe even drop by as Congresbury's 5 mins from where I'll be tomorrow at Uni...

Thanks also to Alice for the number, and the offer from Sidhead for taxiing! I should hopefully know more tomorrow!

hi, if you get desperate i could help, i go to iraq on 20th, it wouldnt be to convenient to be honest just cos im gonna be pretty busy sorting out stuff. but if all else fails ill come and get em and lavish lots of attention on them while your away!! 8) :D

love jo x

It's been sorted, everyone, with Noah's Arc here in Bristol.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their help. Thanks Baza for the lovely offer, but trust me, you want to spend the days before you leave in peace, not with my little monsters! ;) (they're really lovely, really!)

Back