• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny taxi required...please??

Adele

Warren Veteran
Hiya, we are taking in the Blue Angora Doe :D but with our current commitments, cannot get to Manchester to collect her for a month or so :?
If anyone of you lovely Forum members could find it in your hearts to get to Manchester and meet us in the midlands somewhere, or we are going up to Nottingham on Sunday 5th April, so if anyone could fit in a Manchester to Nottingham run then , that would be brilliant.

Please help if you can, thank you so very much on behalf of a beautiful Milton look a like, who is coming to live with us..as long as we can organise transport for her.

Best wishes
Adele

:shock: :shock: :shock: is this the 'spot the diffence' angora Adele :? :? :lol: :lol: hope you are not going to call her Keynes :wink:

No we are not going to call her Keynes :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can anyone please help with a rabbit relay/ run over the Easter weekend???? please? pretty please? Harriet needs demattting and grooming as she is in a bit of a pickle, the sooner we get her here the better.
I am very happy to cover petrol and a meal out on route :p costs for a Volunteer :)

Yo Matey - Lany's Bunny Taxi Service here - I'm sure I need to get a sticker for the back of my mota - I can do this for you no probs honey - just give me a shout and let me know how quickly we need to get her and I'll sort for ya!!

Over and Out

PS - I've PM's u too during Forum Downtime

bunnytales said:
Yo Matey - Lany's Bunny Taxi Service here - I'm sure I need to get a sticker for the back of my mota - I can do this for you no probs honey - just give me a shout and let me know how quickly we need to get her and I'll sort for ya!!

Over and Out

PS - I've PM's u too during Forum Downtime

OMG are you sure Lany you have done more than your fair share of bunny runs recently and I know how much your weekends mean to you..
you are an :angel: but you know that already.
We can collect from you one evening, save you the last leg of the journey,but I feel badly that you are putting yourself out once more.
There is no urgency on this, just fit it around your other commitments, or David and I will collect the bunny mid week in April...but you know how it is here at the moment :roll: :x :lol:

Lany deserves an award, she seriously does...all I can offer is pools of love (my friend's [yes Lany, THAT friend ;)] name for rabbit wee)...and of course lots of hugs...

adele

rather than people having to come up here for her I will visit my relatives in worcs and drop her off that way it saves alot of hassle for everyone I just need to check they are around as I can usually scrounge my dinner hehhehehe

Elaine

elaine said:
adele

rather than people having to come up here for her I will visit my relatives in worcs and drop her off that way it saves alot of hassle for everyone I just need to check they are around as I can usually scrounge my dinner hehhehehe

Elaine

Oh that would be marvellous Elaine, are you sure?? :D
Has Elaine (lany ) contacted you yet as she was planning to collect the bunny from you??
Thank you so much, please tell me when you plan to come though, as it is difficult to find us, and we have electric gates etc, so I need to send information over to you.

This is wonderful news, you are an Angel too :angel:

No probs folks little Angora Bunster now sorted for transport by sounds of things so thats really brill - all that matters is that she gets to this wonderful new home :wink:

Now that means I've no excuse not to mow the Garden the weekend - Darn it :shock:

Thanks all for your lovely comments too - I'm no Angel believe u me - Just like to do what I can to help the little Bunny Critters

XXXXX

Diddeen said:
aaaww glad its all sorted.. and yes Lany.. you are a Bunny Run Angel :D :angel: Nala told me so :p

OUCH :!: :!: :!: - That was my Halo falling off - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chris - Sending the lovely Nala a cuddle :wink:

Back