• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the new boy!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
This is Macgregor, he's huge and so very very sweet! I confess I'm very taken with him (and that doesn't happen very often cos I wear a protective anti-bunny-adoring shield but he penetrated it at first glimpse :roll: )............... I mustn't get attached :shock: , I mustn't get attached :shock: , I mustn't get attached :shock: .................

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

Awwwwww :love: :love: :love: He's a big lad - what's his story :?: Looks a bit like our Buster but Macgregor has ears :shock: :lol: :lol:

wow! He's a huge baby boy! He seems so sweet and gentle though! awww...i just cant get over how soft and fluffy he looks.

Best wishes to you both!!!

He looks beautiful Lynda and also a big lad
smiley5.gif

I think your anti-bunny-adoring-shield is gonna be penetrated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
This is Macgregor, he's huge and so very very sweet! I confess I'm very taken with him (and that doesn't happen very often cos I wear a protective anti-bunny-adoring shield but he penetrated it at first glimpse :roll: )............... I mustn't get attached :shock: , I mustn't get attached :shock: , I mustn't get attached :shock: .................

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

Ooooooohhhhh Lynda :wink: you are going to have to up-grade your protective bunny shield to a thicker model :wink: :wink: Has Jim fallen for his charms too :wink: :D

You know, I really admire all you who run rescues or foster as it cannot be easy, especially when that certain one pulls at your heart strings :( It is lovely to see that so many of you who run rescues and santurarys that you have such loving and devoted bunny partners to help and support you :D :D I dont think I could even foster as I just could not give them up :roll: :( especially when you have had them for some time :cry:

I feel a topic coming on :wink: :wink: now let me see, Tracy kept Hugo (wonder who else she kept :wink: ) Adele kept Shadow :wink: (who she was fostering) eeerrrrrhhhhh wonder who else would admit to being bunny love penetrated :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macgregor really suits him :wink: :D he is a lovely big fella :love: :D :D

Awwwww Lynda - what a bosta - no wonder your smitten - Goooo on let your Armour down Gal - go on - go on - go on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww!! What a beautiful bun.. And so big too!! Can't wait to hear Macgregor's story.

*skritch skritch*

Back