• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bridget is a Covergirl!!!! Local newspaper!! Thanks Alice!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you Alice!!!

Alice sent me in the post a copy of her local paper that have used a pic of Bridget as their covergirl for front page!!! She is very pleased with the pic and has asked me to show Darcy to remind him how lucky he is...!! :wink: :lol:

Bridget057.jpg

Bridget is boooooootiful :love:

I love the way her ears drop at the same angle as the black markings round her wee nose. :wink: Bless !!

Wow!! A Celeb! Mr B made it into the Metro as a David Beckham look-alike.. Maybe he and Ms Bridget should hook up and swop stories. Darcy better get his act together otherwise his girlfriend might just be snatched up.. :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

You'll have to start an album now - all the famous things that she does - oh, and if she's anything like my lot, she'll want payment as well :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She is very beautiful :D

It was about what great work Alice does rescuing buns and other small furries and that they have animals availalbe for rehoming. xxxx :D

doorkeeper said:
She is the most beautiful cover girl I have seen for a while :D :D

Yes the media are now making sure to use adult girl buns of a more natural womanly shape to try and stop the growing trend for young girl buns with eating disorders over worrying about the size of their bums!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww...thats so nice to see your bun on the front of a newspaper and know that you are the one who rescued her! good luck with the baby!

Romy said:
doorkeeper said:
She is the most beautiful cover girl I have seen for a while :D :D

Yes the media are now making sure to use adult girl buns of a more natural womanly shape to try and stop the growing trend for young girl buns with eating disorders over worrying about the size of their bums!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Back