PDA

View Full Version : Latest Bridget pics!!

BinkyBun
16-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Relaxing after my dindins...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/Bridget027.jpg

chinning the toys to annoy Darcy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/Bridget020.jpg

snuggling up to mummy's foot..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/Bridget030.jpg

MoBunny
17-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi Romy,

She looks as though she is making herself at home!!! :lol: :lol:

How is Darcy towards her is love in the air yet?

Good luck with the bonding, hope all goes well.

Best wishes

Maureen

BinkyBun
17-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Hia Maureen

Unfortunately its hate-hate at the mo. It started out nicely with just mutual interest but now they keep trying to scratch and bite eachother thru the pen bars!! Its only early days though so I'm very hopeful that after a while they will love eachother!! Bridget hasn't been speyed yet as she is overweight. Once she has a lost a bit I will get her speyed and that might help too. She is such a lovely sweet bunny, so placid!!

I have to admit, I thought Darcy was getting bigger until she joined us!! He is tiny next to her!! But then she is nearly two and half years old...!! :wink: :D

How are your bunnys?? I'd love to see pics of your Frenchie!! xxxx :D

Diddeen
17-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Aaaww she looks very relaxed already Romy.. well done! What a beauty.. how can Darcy not fall in love with her eh. :wink:

BinkyBun
17-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Aaaww she looks very relaxed already Romy.. well done! What a beauty.. how can Darcy not fall in love with her eh. :wink:

Fingers crossed!!! :D She has certainly made herself at home very quickly which is lovely - shes much more confident than even Darcy and he's a little character!!! :D xxxxxx

MoBunny
17-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Hi Romy,

Pictures asap, my friend has them on her pc and I'll ask her to put them on asap. I'm going up there on 23rd April ...Liverpool...so will do it with her then if not before. I'm a complete divvie when it comes to thing like that. In my book it says that Frenchies will weigh 10=12lbs ehen fully grown!!!!! Not sure how much Billy weighs now would think about 8lbs a lbs for each month of his life.

He's been very naughty this evening, chewing everthing in sight and I thought we were getting over that, he has evan been eating the plaster off the walls!

Did you get Darcy's weight checked yet.

Perhaps you could try making sure they don't see each other for a couple
of days and then try again. Absence might make the heart grow fonder.
I'm looking after a female for 2 months and Billy started to play up the same as Darcy so I would not let them see each other for a few days and
now no more fighting through the bars. Lonfg may it last I'm always worried they will grab hold of and ear or something so never stop watching them when they play up.

Time for me to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'ds

I'll be withing you well with the bonding

Maureen

Charliesangel
17-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Awww...you got so lucky with that little sweetheart! She looks so huge compared to darcy pictures!! They will hopefully soon love eachother just like you love them both!! Good luch with your new baby!

Tamsin
17-03-2005, 02:51 AM
She made it out of the litter tray then :lol: She's gorgeous!

Tam

bunnylove
17-03-2005, 08:26 AM
ah romy great pictures shes lovely!!!!!

Betty
17-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Saw the foot in the last one and thought it would read "humping mummys leg"! :oops:

She is quiet a size isn't she, lots more of her to snuggle that way :lol:

Betty

sarsimp
17-03-2005, 09:42 AM
What lovely pics - isnt she "gowgeous"! I'm sure Darcy cant fail to fall for her eventually-he's just playing hard to get! :wink:

SOAD
17-03-2005, 10:54 AM
:love: Awww Romy she's a babe.

beck
17-03-2005, 11:13 AM
awwww Romy she is gorgeous!!!!!
I love frenchies, she makes Blueberry look small but she still has a bit of growing to do!

BirdieBun
17-03-2005, 12:31 PM
she is one BIG beautiful babe, fingers crossed that her and Darcy fall in love soon :D :wink:

haffyj
17-03-2005, 12:39 PM
oh she is lovely!!! I am sure darcy will come round!!! :D

Delphinum
17-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Aww! She's a gorgeous big girl! I just want to stroke that dewlap! Hope everything goes well with the bonding! :D

Tahra
17-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Darcey's bound to fall for her ample charms :wink:

Kerri C
17-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Romy, she is totally gorgeous!! :D

Maaike_Butter
17-03-2005, 07:19 PM
She's a Big Beautiful Babe! :D

Denny
18-03-2005, 01:11 AM
she certainly is a BIG beauty :love: judging by the photo with her by your foot, she is bigger than my cat :shock: :lol: :lol: definately a true frenchie :wink: :D

Rspca Medway
20-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Hi Romy,

You know if its all to much for Darcy he can always came and stay with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rspca Medway
20-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Forgot to say, she quite a stunning babe herself :love:

BinkyBun
20-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Hi Romy,

You know if its all to much for Darcy he can always came and stay with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!! :roll: If its not Bridget marking areas or a slight odour de pong re-end....its Darcy peeing on my bed and now hes started running round my feet too (I think just because Bridget is doing this he has started doing it as he was neutured last year!!)....bunnies!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rspca Medway
20-03-2005, 04:30 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: , he loves his mummy and just marking you to make sure Bridget knows that your his mummy. Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!!

If I thought you mean't it Id take him like a shot, but I know you wouldn't part with him 8)

BinkyBun
20-03-2005, 04:37 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: , he loves his mummy and just marking you to make sure Bridget knows that your his mummy. Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!!

If I thought you mean't it Id take him like a shot, but I know you wouldn't part with him 8)

Not a chance!!! Darcy couldn't do anything to make me not love and want him!! xxxx

Rspca Medway
20-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Im sure Darcy will love Bridget us much as he loves his Mummy soon :D

Diddeen
20-03-2005, 05:17 PM
aaaawwww Romy. The joys of peee eh! Simba is still tidy but Nala.. omg she is peeing everywhere :lol: :lol:
Hope it wont be too long til they are loving each other.. are they still having a punch up through the bars?

BinkyBun
20-03-2005, 08:01 PM
aaaawwww Romy. The joys of peee eh! Simba is still tidy but Nala.. omg she is peeing everywhere :lol: :lol:
Hope it wont be too long til they are loving each other.. are they still having a punch up through the bars?

urgh...I keep trying to tell them that they are rabbits and are supposed to mark things with their chins ONLY no peeing....they just look at me "yeah right its much more fun peeing" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: At least they are doing their full-on proper pees in their litter trays and only small dollops of pee everywhere else...but the pong!! I should buy shares in dettol surface cleanser and air freshner!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salsa
20-03-2005, 08:14 PM

urgh...I keep trying to tell them that they are rabbits and are supposed to mark things with their chins ONLY no peeing....they just look at me "yeah right its much more fun peeing" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: At least they are doing their full-on proper pees in their litter trays and only small dollops of pee everywhere else...but the pong!! I should buy shares in dettol surface cleanser and air freshner!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can highly recommend vanish powershot for carpets :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Awww, I'm sure they will calm down soon ! Have you thought about sending them somewhere to get the bonding done ? Nice to do it yourself, but it might save your carpets !!

Diddeen
20-03-2005, 08:15 PM
aaawwwww hope it doesnt last too long :?

BinkyBun
20-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Fingers crossed!!! xxx :D

I might just leave it a bit longer for them to get used to eachother. I don't want to rush it. xxx :D

Jaypot
20-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Well, she's certainly not Bridget the Midget :lol: :lol: She is very, very pretty and no-one could fail to fall for her stunning looks :love: :love:

bunnyhuggger
20-03-2005, 10:14 PM
:lol: .... showing your age Jay :wink:

Jaypot
20-03-2005, 10:15 PM
:lol: .... showing your age Jay :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P :P so are you :P :P :P

bunnyhuggger
20-03-2005, 10:17 PM
:oops: :roll: oh so I am :lol: