• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Bridget pics!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Relaxing after my dindins...

Bridget027.jpg

chinning the toys to annoy Darcy...

Bridget020.jpg

snuggling up to mummy's foot..

Bridget030.jpg

Hi Romy,

She looks as though she is making herself at home!!! :lol: :lol:

How is Darcy towards her is love in the air yet?

Good luck with the bonding, hope all goes well.

Best wishes

Maureen

Hia Maureen

Unfortunately its hate-hate at the mo. It started out nicely with just mutual interest but now they keep trying to scratch and bite eachother thru the pen bars!! Its only early days though so I'm very hopeful that after a while they will love eachother!! Bridget hasn't been speyed yet as she is overweight. Once she has a lost a bit I will get her speyed and that might help too. She is such a lovely sweet bunny, so placid!!

I have to admit, I thought Darcy was getting bigger until she joined us!! He is tiny next to her!! But then she is nearly two and half years old...!! :wink: :D

How are your bunnys?? I'd love to see pics of your Frenchie!! xxxx :D

Aaaww she looks very relaxed already Romy.. well done! What a beauty.. how can Darcy not fall in love with her eh. :wink:

Diddeen said:
Aaaww she looks very relaxed already Romy.. well done! What a beauty.. how can Darcy not fall in love with her eh. :wink:

Fingers crossed!!! :D She has certainly made herself at home very quickly which is lovely - shes much more confident than even Darcy and he's a little character!!! :D xxxxxx

Hi Romy,

Pictures asap, my friend has them on her pc and I'll ask her to put them on asap. I'm going up there on 23rd April ...Liverpool...so will do it with her then if not before. I'm a complete divvie when it comes to thing like that. In my book it says that Frenchies will weigh 10=12lbs ehen fully grown!!!!! Not sure how much Billy weighs now would think about 8lbs a lbs for each month of his life.

He's been very naughty this evening, chewing everthing in sight and I thought we were getting over that, he has evan been eating the plaster off the walls!

Did you get Darcy's weight checked yet.

Perhaps you could try making sure they don't see each other for a couple
of days and then try again. Absence might make the heart grow fonder.
I'm looking after a female for 2 months and Billy started to play up the same as Darcy so I would not let them see each other for a few days and
now no more fighting through the bars. Lonfg may it last I'm always worried they will grab hold of and ear or something so never stop watching them when they play up.

Time for me to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'ds

I'll be withing you well with the bonding

Maureen

Awww...you got so lucky with that little sweetheart! She looks so huge compared to darcy pictures!! They will hopefully soon love eachother just like you love them both!! Good luch with your new baby!

Saw the foot in the last one and thought it would read "humping mummys leg"! :oops:

She is quiet a size isn't she, lots more of her to snuggle that way :lol:

Betty

What lovely pics - isnt she "gowgeous"! I'm sure Darcy cant fail to fall for her eventually-he's just playing hard to get! :wink:

awwww Romy she is gorgeous!!!!!
I love frenchies, she makes Blueberry look small but she still has a bit of growing to do!

she certainly is a BIG beauty :love: judging by the photo with her by your foot, she is bigger than my cat :shock: :lol: :lol: definately a true frenchie :wink: :D

Back