• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Hutch :(

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
No this isn't about a ramshackle bunny residence! It's poor wee Hutch as in Starsky's ex partner.

When I opened up his house this morning, there were 4 greaaaaaaaaaat biiiiiiiiiiiiiig pancake sized poos lying about, all squished to three inches across each :shock: When he came to me to be picked up, he was wearing a green gumshield :shock:

Last night, I'd given him the stalk bit off a spring green and it had gotten stuck fast on his incisors! He must have been in a real panic sooking on that all night. I checked him over and had a look at his teeth, strangely enough, everything's fine :? I just can't understand how it got stuck. He manages chunks of other things like carrot and parsnip. It's a mystery but it's the last time he gets a bit of stalk :shock:

bunnyhuggger said:
When he came to me to be picked up, he was wearing a green gumshield :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you should be reported to the spring green society :lol: :lol: :lol:

so, where did the pancake sized poo's :shock: come from if he was trying to do a teeth mould impression with the spring green stalk :? :?:

Denny said:
so, where did the pancake sized poo's :shock: come from if he was trying to do a teeth mould impression with the spring green stalk :? :?:

:lol: ermmmmm.................... his butt? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Mark said:
Hasn't pancake day been and gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ........................ :? .............................
kotzen.gif

Back