• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Mitsy and Tyke photos

maryflynn

Warren Scout
Well folks.. had to give you an update on Mitsy and the babes didnt i? :D

Six out of the eight babies have now been rehomed, all in pairs so im happy they will be ok. The people they went to were lovely two couples were experience with buns and had them all their lives! The other couple are friends so i can visit hehe :wink: :wink:

My lovely, fantastic boyf caved and agreed we could keep one!!!!! Hurrah!
I chose Tyke, a charcoal grey one, as altho i loved them all, he had such a funny little look he gives me, he follows me like none of the others and he loves cuddles n nose rubbing lol, he's my special little boy!

We have one bun left, a black little girl who will be the only one goin on her own so i am trying to convince boyf to let me keep her too. Am in the process of naming her.. any suggestions???

Here are the pics! Sorry they are so big, my face looks quite scary that size.. apologies!

Me and Tyke, my man!
MenTyke001.jpg

Tyke
town2andbuns035.jpg

Patch, he went to my friend
town2andbuns032.jpg

'Baby Mitsy' so called as she looks alot like Mits in her features, not colour tho
town2andbuns029.jpg

Honey, first to go.. :cry: can see why tho can u?
374c291b.jpg

Mitsy sat with them most of them, its the black one here we have still. The scratch on Mitsy's nose was from ages ago n the fur has grown back, still dont kno how she did it, in the garden somehow
e1db8bbb.jpg

Oh he is alright!
:shock: :shock:

He's by far the most docile, playful and bun ive ever had, he has no prob with being picked up or fussed and then he goes off n u find him in the most random places, thats why we names him Tyke, as in.. "you little Tyke!!"

I just love him! :love:

Not exactly sure,nearly one, i can estimate at about tenish months.

She was a young mum but very healthy, she was such a little madam during her pregnancy tho ..phew! :shock: :shock: :shock:

It was "grunt this" and "grunt that" thro the whole of it, she wouldnt come near us, it was like living with a piglet!

We're getting her done soon as altho i love the babes, we cant have any more n soon Tyke may start humpin her...which is goin to be so disturbing for us! :roll:

could you keep tyke ang the black doe together, ask boyfriend nicely..... that would be a great match neutered of course!!!

That would be brother n sister tho....still grosses me out, i kno its their way but,, eww!

lol oh well, i am def trying to persuade boyf to keep black doe, im so strugglin to name her tho!!

I quite like Coco but cant be sure if its a true suit?

they are such little cuties!! They must have been so hard to let go! I especially like patch and honey but all of them are just so cute! Good luck with your baby!!!

Back