• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pictures of Casper

julia

New Kit
I'm starting to get a hang of sending up images and so i've got a few of Casper.

Out in the garden this morning:
IMGP0688.jpg

2 playing with his ball:
IMGP0712.jpg

IMGP0698.jpg

Showing us his skirt:
IMGP0706.jpg

He is great, we've had him since October and has won the whole family over by being so easy to litter train and v. friendly (although he's not keen on being picked up). He was supposed to stay out in the garden in a hutch but he has ended up in the house with us. I've never had a bunny before so I'm learning all the time about them - I am surprised at how much fun they are!

ah i have that toy with the ball in the middle but the 1st day I had it my o/h kicked by accident and one of the halves smashed :( it still does the job tho Flash stil throws it :D aren't they a noisy toy tho!!! He is a beautiful bunny and looks like heis constantly havin fun :D

Lovely pics, looks lovely and sunny where you are 8) , its windy and rainy here. Ralf was outside this morning while I hung my washing out, but he darted back to the shed, as my parm tree leaves were blowing in the wind and it frightened him!! he looked like this:- :shock:

He copes quite well with the laminate, but we have rugs around the house as well and when he wants to 'binky' he goes on these. When the ball comes out (with excel pellets in!)he follows the ball wherever it goes. We didn't used to have many rugs but he seems to be taking us over and I keep buying cheap runners for him to run around on as he does seem happier on the rugs. :)

He is just soooooooooooo white - what a fab bunny and he looks sooo happy and content. I think your defo using Bold 2 in 1 on this bunster :lol: :lol:

Strawberry ought to look like that :? He seems to have given up grooming himself between gardening sessions and gets grubbier by the day. He has a big smear of brown across his face which has been there a couple of days now, and streaks across his back too. But then the earth works seem to have picked up pace. He and Clover have pulled out an enormous pile of dirt and stones from under the slabs by the back door. One of these days I am going to fall in a hole when I go outside. I must take some pics.

We do nothing to keep him white! - The one trouble with his fur is that he seems to be continually moulting and so we are always covered in white hairs. I do groom him nearly every day to try to keep the fluff down to a minimum.

I'm always covered in white hairs too :roll: And there are balls of white fluff that float around my kitchen :? It is no use sweeping the floor as that just stirs them up, it has to be vacuumed.

But he absolutely refuses to let me groom him :( And there is no holding him as he doesn't want to be held and there is alot of muscle in that dirty white rabbit of mine. I dread to think how I will manage if he gets sick :? He usually cleans himself up, but I think all the heavy digging has left him too tired these last few days :lol:

Back