• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molls trying to dig her way to Oz

Aww Jill its lovely to see Molly still has loads of energy and naughtiness in her! Naughty girl what does she need to dig a hole that big for eh???

Angela

ahhhh gosh she has got far down into the ground...........is she absolutely filthy when she has finished digging???? She is lovely :D

wow I dont think I have ever seen your bunnies before Maryflynn.......they are beautiful, how many are there - 4?

Ohh Thankyou, they are the sweetest things ever arent they?????? :D :D

Im in the process of getting an avatar made with Emma's help cos the one i want is too big

They are all Mitsy's babies, there were 8, so far 6 have gone sob sob :cry: and we are left with two, the very dark grey one (who will be in the avatar, Tyke) and a black one whom im trying to name. We r def gonna keep Tyke as he's very special, he has such a bond with me its incredible! The black one is a girl and i want her too but it depends on our space and whethe my partner will let me, so if a good home comes up she may have to go, but im in no hurry!!!!!!

Ill post some pics actually of them all today!

yeah cool more piccies would be most welcome........it is horrible having to ged rid of babies isnt it I hated rehoming our baby guinea's you watch them grow and it is so hard to part with them although it was also a relief as they were 3 boys and all wanted to mount their mom so she was clearly fed up by the time we rehomed them :)

BirdieBun said:
ahhhh gosh she has got far down into the ground...........is she absolutely filthy when she has finished digging???? She is lovely :D
Yes she is covered in mud but soon grooms it away. Bless her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Molly is certainly digging for Britain :lol: :lol: it is so good to see a bun doing what they do best :wink: digging for gold 8) 8) :D :lol:

Back