• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally! Pictures of Mr Binks

cords

Young Bun
You want to vacuum what?
One would think that a rabbit would not be happy with a noisy vacuum cleaner. Mr Binks seems to take great delight in throwing himself down where you're cleaning, resulting in non-vacuumed bunny-shaped spots.
img_1017.jpg

The Sbinks pose
A favourite position of his - all regal-like in bearing. When he's not lounging, you'll find him tucked up and pretty.
img_1036.jpg

Hey baby, let's you and me take off for a while
An ear scratch later and we have one seriously chilled bunny. His ears were flopped right back and I think he had thoughts of loping on a green field somewhere chasing after some cute bunnyrettes.
img_1046.jpg

Pfffffft!
Another part of Mr Binks we see a lot of - usually after not giving in to some request!
img_1052.jpg

Now what?
The pre-Sbinks pose - usually seen when he's deciding just how asymetrical he's going to be. Do we sit up or spread out?
img_1089.jpg

This is a life
Increasingly becoming his favourite pose, Mr Binks lounges around like there's no tomorrow. (I think he really enjoys putting a leg out because he knows it irritates his dad).
img_1117.jpg

"Runners take your positions!"
Caught in mid-stretch, Mr Binks warms up for a race around the house. A race that usually ends up with me collapsed on the couch.
img_1119.jpg

Does this paper smell funny?
After a manic day of printing, Mr Binks bonded with an empty wrapper. He seemed to like the smoothness of the glossy surface and would spend most of the day sliding into various poses, or doing the Flat Rabbit Flop onto it.
img_1129.jpg

Ahhhhhh
There's definitely something up with this paper. How it feels, how it smells, something only detectable by keen rabbit sense? It brings out the lazy side of Mr Binks.
img_1134.jpg

hi cords

what great photos!!!, and what a gorgeous bun!! you should do it for a living!!, where are you in london? maybe you could come and take some for me, pleeeeeeeeeease

Eve x

Gorgeous bun :D ...................and great picture quality ..............you can almost feel his fur through the screen :D ............until I get my own buns I can use your photos to get my bunny fix!!!! :lol:

Mr Binks is such a gorgeous bun... and an extremely cheeky one too!! He's currently on a change of diet (I'll post more in the Rabbit Welfare forum as I need some advice on getting him onto hay) because he's getting a little podgy around the middle and most importantly, because I'm trying to look after his teeth. Thing is, he knows all the treats are stored in the fridge so lately every time I open the fridge door, he's got his head stuck in it snuffling around on the shelves looking for grapes or carrots!

As for the pictures, anyone with a digital camera has discovered how hard it is to take a picture of their buns. Rabbits seems to have a built-in camera detector and stop doing whatever cute thing they were doing as soon as your camera is ready. I've resorted to having my camera set up on a tripod so all I need to do is switch it on and aim. That said, I've missed billions of perfect Binks poses... :lol:

I'm in Wimbledon for the next 2 weeks and then will be moving to South East London. Lee and I found a lovely little place that we're going to call our own for the next couple of years. If there is enough interest, I'd gladly consider taking a few pictures for forum members who don't have their own cameras. But bear in mind, I don't have a car so London Transport is my wheels. PM me if you're in the Central London area and I'll see if I can help out. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to quit my day job! :wink:

As for the pictures, anyone with a digital camera has discovered how hard it is to take a picture of their buns. Rabbits seems to have a built-in camera detector and stop doing whatever cute thing they were doing as soon as your camera is ready. I've resorted to having my camera set up on a tripod so all I need to do is switch it on and aim. That said, I've missed billions of perfect Binks poses... :lol:

I'm in Wimbledon for the next 2 weeks and then will be moving to South East London. Lee and I found a lovely little place that we're going to call our own for the next couple of years. If there is enough interest, I'd gladly consider taking a few pictures for forum members who don't have their own cameras. But bear in mind, I don't have a car so London Transport is my wheels. PM me if you're in the Central London area and I'll see if I can help out. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to quit my day job! :wink:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: CORDS I DO HAVE A CAMERA,OPPS but cant take a piccy to save my life!!!! i am in se london, and if you fancy doind some pics for me i will ferry you around to all your other clients!! :D

eve x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Since I'm only his guardian I'm sure his parents wouldn't be too happy with anyone borrowing him - even for a short while.. they'll just miss him too much!

Stunning!!! Thats the bunny himself and the pics. What a gorgeous colour he is and his attidtude/personality really come through

Back