• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relaxing by the fire.

FunnyBunnyRunny

Warren Scout
MandyCam%20158.jpg

Thornton and Reggie, spending a quiet evening by the fire. :D

awwww!! You are so lucky to have a cat and a rabbit that enjoy eachother's company! I know thats very rare to come along! Well, they look very relaxed and happy, they must get tons of love!!

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww how absolutely adorable! Your bunny looks like he's eyeing up those beads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww how absolutely adorable! Your bunny looks like he's eyeing up those beads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe that's the box Oliver keeps his beads and Meccano in ( I think he's a confused boy) :lol: Thornton ignores the beads and throws around the big rubber Meccano wheels until Ollie has chance to hide them. :)

gosh yes you are lucky to have a cat and a rabbit together although I do think it is a lot more common now, what a beautiful bunny he looks really soft :D

Wow thats a brill picky - and gotta say that although I'm not really much of a Cat person - that Puss is absolutely stunning - just look at her colourin and her eyes!!! -- purrrrrrrfect!

Hehehe Reggie would be seriously offended if he heard anyone calling him a she, although I guess since he's had the snip he's really an 'it' :lol:

That upright one really is a Funny Bunny :shock: :lol: :lol:
Looks a bit like a wild beastie come in from the cold.

Back