• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AT LAST... Pic's of my girlies

ollie

Warren Scout
dandie%20lion%20great%20escape.JPG

This is Dandie - Lion ^ my sweet, shy lil girl

daisy.JPG

This is Daisy - Chain ^ My cheeky girl who loves her chin scratched and is always chuttering away

ollielookingverycute.JPG

and Ollie - Twist ^ My absolute pride and joy, such a sweet heart

ollies%20hideout.JPG

This is Ollie in her fave place - down my mums jumper :? :lol:

and a couple more...
girls%20snogging.JPG

dandie.JPG

daisy%20and%20dandie.JPG

ollie%20escaping.JPG

ollie%20munchin.JPG

olliechewingwood.JPG

olliechomping.JPG

olliehmmm.JPG

They are gorgeous.
Ollie-Twist looks a bit like my Cloud.

You must keep her nails well trimmed :wink: That looks risky to me. I am always covered in scratches, and don't fancy any there :roll:

as long as she's out of her hutch she is the friendlist of buns, when my mum has her on her lap she snuggles up really close and then makes her way under her jumper, the first time she did it it was really odd but it just makes us laugh out loud now, she has such a big character :wink:

Your baby girl is such a cutie! She looks like a real lover too! I love her favorite "sitting place"...its so adorable! Not to leave your piggies out, they are very adorable too! Give everybody hugs and kisses from me!!!

Thanks all...
They are my pride and joy and I couldnt imagine life without any of them.
They are all so full of character and are all different in their own individual way x

looks like Ollie is enjoying the comfort of being with your mom :wink: 8) :lol: :lol: great pictures of all your furries :wink: :D

Back