• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kits last group pictures

Delphinum

Warren Scout
*sniff* 2 of the kits are going on Wednesday, so this was one of the last group photo ops we had... the usual weekly clean out of the rabbit room... I'm really pleased that they're going to a great home with other babbits, it's KateRowan who's taking 2 of them incase you didn't know, so here are more than a few photos.... sorry to all the dial up people! :?
Sander having a nibble...
Yummy.jpg

Henry wants to know when it's his turn...
WhenamIcomingout.jpg

Sander...
Sandercute.jpg

Sander.jpg

Having a little game...
Playingchase.jpg

Greebo
Greebounderhutch.jpg

Rolo having a nosey at Chubby
GoAwayDoggy.jpg

Gaspode and Errol
GaspodeErrol.jpg

Errol
ErrolProud.jpg

Chubby
Chubby.jpg

And Rolo had to get in there.... He likes playing the Sims 2...
EvenDoggiesliketheSims.jpg

One last one of Greebo...
Greebowire.jpg

Awwww...it must be very hard for you to let them go! When I had my last litter, it was just the same! oooh, I just love their coloring!!! Well, they are such adorable little bunnies and give them some hugs and kissies for me! good luck!!

They are gorgeous, I know how you feel, I let 2 of my baby bunnies go to relatives when I was younger, and I still cried, cos its not the same as having them all yourself is it. Im sure they'll be very happy and much loved in their new homes, cos they are adorable! :D

OOH, know how you feel-2 of mine are going this weekend but I know they will be ok cos they are going to a lovely animal loving home and we can stay in touch! :cry: :D

Thanks guys! It will be hard to see them go, but it'll also be good coz I know they'll be safe and happy with Kate. :) Plus I can go visit when the urge takes me, but I'll still miss them.
This is their last day here, so we're going to have a bunny night tonight! :D

love the pictures :D hope your doing ok now they have gone to their new homes :wink: I am sure they will be very much loved by their new bunny parents :wink: :D

Yup, Kate will no doubt be posting about the antics of them. She's chosen Sander and Errol, so I'm sad to have seen them go, but they'll be well looked after and that's the main thing. Plus, I still have Gaspode, Chubby and Greebo to play with along with Henry and Max.
We're both knackered after today though, as much as I loved having the babies, I'm half glad it's all over and normal life can resume.... if that's possible! LOL :lol:

As you know Ang I could easily have taken them all :D they're such lovely little kits. Errol and Sander have both settled in well and are bounding around happily despite their long journey yesterday. hopefully I can persuade my neighbour to come and take some pics tomorrow so they can be seen in their new home.
A big thank you for them, they're gorgeous :p 8)

Yay! I'm glad they're happy! :D I love their running about! I felt quite sorry for Greebo being on his own last night, but he seems to have taken it well. I gave him extra cuddles and we spent most of the night with the rabbits. :)
We're taking him and Gaspode in for teeth clipping tomorrow, I'm getting my pupils dilated at lunch time, so I can't take them in today.
*hopes your neighbour will let you use the camera* :wink:

Back