• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

angora doe

Hi Elaine

have you thought about adding your website address to your profile so that members could see these beautiful bunnies you are rescuing :wink:

aaawww why is it i hunt and hunt then 2 come along at once :? Hope you find someone to look after this girlie.. she sounds lovely.. would love to see a piccy

the picture is beautiful she looks pretend! so snuggly and can see why she needs an experienced owner look at all that fur! :shock:

Wow what alot of fur - this is her
hariet.JPG

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: Look.......................it's Milton!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: just had a look at Milton :shock: :shock:

spot the difference topic coming soon :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: just replied to the transport needed topic :roll: you are naughty Adele :wink: :lol: :lol: well, at least you will be able tell the difference between them :wink: ones a girlie and ones a boy :wink: :lol:

Elaine is very kindly bringing Harriet down to the Sanctuary on Saturday, we cannot wait to meet them both :D

Adele, I am so glad this little bun will be safely in your capable hands! They are such alot of work but I always have such a special soft spot for long haired rabbits and guinea pigs, having said this my long haired piggies look like dreadful punks at present, they have all had a special haircut as the weather is warmer! Glad they don't use mirrors! Alice

aliceechamberlain said:
my long haired piggies look like dreadful punks at present, they have all had a special haircut as the weather is warmer! Glad they don't use mirrors! Alice

Two of mine do too. I thought you had given Jill her hair cut, but I have realised that little Alice did a fair bit of it as she has now trimmed Matilda's hair the same way :lol: Alice is the only one who gets to keep the charming locks around her face, she gets rid of the other two's tresses so she can be the prettiest :twisted: She leaves trimming the back ends to me though :lol:

elaine said:
hi

What a nice person adele is and I am so sorry to see harriet go but boy has she got a lovely home now

aaawwww thank you so much Elaine :oops: :)
I am sure she will miss you too, and remember all the love and care you have given her. You are always very welcome to come and visit us again at anytime you like, glad you got back home alright.
HAPPY EASTER for Sunday
Love and best wishes, and a huge THANK YOU once again
Adele, David and all the bunnies
XX

Back