• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wizzy the WonderRabbit!

furball

Young Bun
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce Wizzy. He is living with me as a foster in London at the moment.

Image_02.jpg

Image_01.jpg

He is the most amazing rabbit, very lovable and is a film star too - really!! He is an outdoor bunny at the moment, but I've been potty training him as he would make a great house rabbit.

As you can see he's making himself as comfortable as possible during his stay :lol: :lol: :lol:

For more information on Wizzy, here he is on rabbit rehome:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1971

To see more pics of him click on the link below:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v492/brownlass/Wizzy/

Wizzy is still with me. No one's been to see him yet. He would love a new lady friend as he has sooooo much love to give :rabbit2: :love:

Awwww he looks a happy chappy! - As he is famous we could start a Fan Club for him :lol: :lol:

Well done you for Fostering this little boy and for the House Training - I hope he finds a real lovable home.

gosh I am amazed nobody has been to see him yet he is gorgeous - c'mon someone lookin for a boyfriend for their girle?? - here's the perfect chappie :love:

It's a film called "Reunion". I'll try and post details about it as it's in the Mayhew newsletter that came through the post yesterday. There's a pic of him acting too!

This poor little man had a bad start, in that the family he was living with had a psycho cleaner that threatened to put him in a pot!! Unbelievable!

I'd love to keep him - he's wonderfully friendly, but am lacking space and funds really. He needs to be either indoors on his own with lots of human company or indoors/outdoors with a girlfriend. He is currently outdoors and comes in for his tea and a brush twice a week. Really it's my excuse for a cuddle :wink:

Has anyone a lonely lady for this handsome young man? :love:

Every time I read these stories I'm stunned, what sort of an idiot keeps a cleaner who is clearly nuts and gets rid of the rabbit!!!?? :shock:

New cleaner had to be the answer surely?

Good luck little bunny

Betty

Betty said:
Every time I read these stories I'm stunned, what sort of an idiot keeps a cleaner who is clearly nuts and gets rid of the rabbit!!!?? :shock:

New cleaner had to be the answer surely?

Good luck little bunny

Betty

My thoughts exactly - don't want to come home and find she has cooked your kids!!

Caz

Back