• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies are in cahoots!

Thumps

Alpha Buck
I have been a bad bunny mum with being a tad pre-occupied with having to say goodbye to Jasper yesterday, I hadn't noticed Chloe and Boo's water bottle was empty and the communal bowl was dirty. Went through this morning and Angel's water bottle was on the floor, the poor guys had ripped off his bottle looking for water :oops: just went through to check on them all and Coco's and Sophies water bottles were both on the floor checked the bowl it was empty again and so was their bottle :oops: Jessie and Moo must have watched Chloe and Boo do it last night as none of them have ever done that before! Aren't they clever bunnies?
(before anyone gets upset this was a one off incident, I don't normally have such a busy weekend)

Angela

Oh bless, you had a very traumatic day yesterday so its only natural you would be pre-occupied. They are very clever bunnies! They know you love them and you re-watered them quick smartish as soon as you realised. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Back