• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another newbie

julia

New Kit
Hi,
I'm Julia and have a bunny called Casper (named by my son) who is a house rabbit and very loved by all the family.
I've never joined a forum before so I'm a bit nervous about all this and have got to try to understand how to include photos :wave:

hi there julie and casper

dont be nervous we dont bit, well most of the time :roll: :roll: !!!! we hope you enjoy your stay!!! :D :D :D

Hi Julie, Casper and son :wave:

dont worry, there are loads of us who are first time chat room novices :wink: you'll soon get the hang of it :D :D

Happy bunny chatting :D :D

oh, it takes many a long time to learn how to post pictures, just keep practicing or shout for HELP :wink: :D :D

Thanks for your welcome,
A little more about Casper.
We got him last October from our local RSPCA centre - they recommended that we did not pair him with any one as they had had problems. We were expecting to keep him outside in a hutch but we kept bringing him in until it was going to become cruel to keep putting him out into the cold after being inside so long. He now has a cage indoors and has the run of the house during the day (although he is frightened of the stairs).
He is slowly becoming more confident and now jumps onto the sofa to get a stroke. He does wonderful 'binkies' around the house and when he is really happy he picks up a pice of paper and charges around with it in his mouth!

He sounds lovely Julia :D dont they just make your heart melt :D :D sounds like he is really settled being inside with you :wink: :D :D I think there have been many buns who started out as outside buns and then ended up inside :wink: :lol: me included :oops: :oops: :lol:

Hi & Welcome Julia :wave:

Casper sounds like a real sweetie !! :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos !!! :D

Welcome_12273.gif

Julia and Casper. This is the very first time I have been on a forum as well and you will find so much help and advice and fun you will be glad you joined :lol:

Hello welcome to the forum!! OH!! I cannot get my wavey smiley to work again, so I am waving to you now!! :lol:

Hiya Julia and Casper and welcome to the Bunny Mad Forum - no need to be worried Gal! - Were all novice owners really :lol: :lol: :wink: - and all learning from each other - look forward to hearing some Casper Antics :D

Hi Julia :wave: .. welcome to the forum :D
Where in Hampshire are you? Your bunny sounds lovely and happy too!

Back