• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me? Bad? Never!!!

Me? I'm never naughty
667678a1.jpg

Hmm...that does smell good!
2034890a.jpg

Oh ok, I'm naughty!
8ee2514a.jpg

*Munch munch munch* I loooove being naughty!
519fa459.jpg

Meanwhile Xena hates me for taking her picture...
127c3b82.jpg

She's too posh and doesn't like the paparazzi!

A beautiful pair of bunnies Maaike - lovely coats - how do they get them so shiny - Pantene Pro V? :lol:

Caz

Hahaha, Lany and I were discussing that today, actually!

(Pantene gives me a horrible head rash, btw ;))

Just lots of hay, and Supa Forage and 40g each per day of Science Selective. I feed quite a lot of veg as well, probably more than is recommended, but the girls do well on it. I feed a weetabix type thing every once in a while as a treat, too...

Maaike ...they are really lovely :love: The very first one..if it wasn't for the eyes...almost looks like a toy as well :lol:

Maaike_Butter said:
Hahaha, Lany and I were discussing that today, actually!

Yep I defo think these girlies are using Pantene or something equivalent - their coats are sooooooo glossey - Bostin Happy Bunsters you have their Maaike -

Now just put that Camera down and get on with some Student Work Gal!!!! :lol:

That little minx looks just like my Acorn, and he is ALWAYS naughty.
So don't fall for the innocent look :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are so cute, reminds me a little of my oliver, always getting into naughty things! Well, you've got some adorable buns on your hands! Good luck with them!!!

Back