• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 little dutch cross babies

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I had 3 little baby dutch cross bunnies brought in yesterday. They are 13 1/2 weeks old and there are 2 males and 1 female. Unfortunatly the owner hadnt seperated them. The males are definatly sexually mature now so my vet spayed the female today. She is still small but it would have been awful if she was pregnant at her age :roll: . The boys are going for the chop on Monday. They are absolutly gorgeous bunnies. The boys will need to go as a pair and the girl will be rehomed to live with a neutered male. I will post pics soon.

Cheryl

Here they are

Ally, the female
new1.jpg

and Peanut and Cassie the males
new2.jpg

OMG I would love her as a girlfriend for my Flash but he isn't neutuered yet so I have to wait a good while before getting him a girlfriend :( they are all real beautiful they will hopefully find a home very quickly :D

strange!!!

I am almost too scared to say it!!!

The pics of your bunnies! I can only see ducks!!!! :shock:

I always new I saw things differently from other people! :lol:

I might go to the doc on Monday and tell him I am seeing things :oops:

Very confused .............Hunnybun :eek:

Hunnybun - I'm with you ... all I can see is waddling ducks as well... Phew I'm glad you're with me, I thought I'd lost the plot totally :shock: :cry:

Oh Thank God :roll: I know I get a bit loopy sometimes but that was a bit extreme :lol:

So glad someone else sees duckies too :D :D

Hunnybun.

p.s. :D Off to have a glass of red :)

What gorgeous .... erm ..... Ducks :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tell you what though, it didn't half make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was definately bunnies on there the first time around, I can vouch for that - and then when Ive just come on this topic - there are ducks too!! Whats going on!! Are we all mad!!??!! :shock:

ooopps :lol: , I uploaded some pics of my ducks yesterday, must have accidentally uploaded over the bunnies. Will sort it out asap.

Cheryl

Back