• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run from Bristol to Dudley, West Mids?

Hey everyone,

I've got to leave at the end of this month to go see my parents in France. I've arranged for the girls to be boarded up in Dudley, West Midlands.

Anyone who's read my posts before will know that I stupidly only drive a scooter, so I need help getting the girls to and from their foster address!

Can anyone help? They'll be needing to go there on the 27th of March, and come back to Bristol on the 17th of April.

Thanks in advance!

i live abot 10 minutes away from Dudley so let me know if I can help in any way, although I am going away on 15th April so wouldn't be able to help with the return journey unfortunately

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually I based that knowledge on a three-second scan of the Multimap map...I take it I'm full of youknowwhat then, when I say that? :oops:

*coughs*

Right, anyway...

BirdieBun said:
i live abot 10 minutes away from Dudley so let me know if I can help in any way, although I am going away on 15th April so wouldn't be able to help with the return journey unfortunately

Oh God I forgot about that, I'll be having your bun then.

hi oh u just me missed it i was down in bristol yesterday at a rabbit show and as i live in dudly we could of brought them up so i supose im no help lol
becky

Back