• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping bun

Delphinum

Warren Scout
Aww I just had to tell you what I saw yesterday.
I was on the pc and Max's cage is right next to it, so I glace down at her ocassionally to see what she's doing.
Welll I got the fright of my life to see her on her side, eyes closed and not moving.
Then I looked closer and she was breathing... my little girl was totally fast asleep!! I've never seen her like this before, usually she sleeps with her eyes open a wee bit and sitting upright. In fact, none of my buns sleep with their heads to the side like she was.
It was so cute!! Does anyone else's bunny sleep like this?
Ang xx

scarey the first time you see it aint it? mine do it! kymber sometimes sleeps with one eye open and one closed (been watching to many horrors me thinks) :lol:

Sugar done this to me once!! i went to pick her up and she jumped up as if to say' what are you doing?!?!? i was having a nice dream' now she slleps with her eyes barely open!!! :lol:

Blueberry sleeping :D

sleepybunny.jpg

My three boys all sleep like that sometimes. It frightened the life out of me the first time too :shock: .

This is Spooky the first time he "flopped."

y7ig0i.jpg

They do look really cute !! :D

Heheh. Yes, they scare the life out of you don't they!
Very good at playing dead indeed. :lol: :lol:

Love all the flopped bunny pics. Here's one of Flump keeping me company while I work (and looking verrrrrry fat! :shock: The angle makes it look worse, but he has slimmed down somewhat since he got his lady friends to keep him trim :D )

Flumpchair.jpg

Plus the obligatory Flump sleeping pic... ;) :D

bed.jpg

Awwww!! They're all so cute!!! :D I wish I could've taken a picture but she got up when I turned on the camera! :(
Again! Awwww!! :D
Ang xx

Poppy has a few times, but jumps up as soon as you approach the shed, and Ralf never has. Both mine tend to sleep on their stomachs with their heads flat to the floor when their in a deep sleep! :D

yeah mine mainly sleeps on his tummy like a little puppy, but sometimes he is on his side but nothing like these bunnies............I hope he lies like it soon as it is sooo cute!!!!

Thornton sleeps like that sometimes, we call it the 'roadkill' position, he just throws himself down on his side, grinds his teeth a couple of times and dozes :lol:

FunnyBunnyRunny said:
Thornton sleeps like that sometimes, we call it the 'roadkill' position, he just throws himself down on his side, grinds his teeth a couple of times and dozes :lol:

Bea does that too.

Back