• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww!! need a name!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I just got a new baby!!! After charlie passed away, I felt such an empty place in my heart! I just needed to have 2 rabbits! I needed a lovey rabbit that would just sit on my lap and give me cuddles, and I found just that! He is the cutest little lop! I took some quick pictures to share but they aren't very good! I just brought him home and I didn't want to scare him anymore then he was! I'll be sure to post some better pictures first thing in the morning! He is the smallest little bunny I've ever seen, and he is so adorable! ooooh, I love him so much! Also, before I took him home, I was playing with his cute little ears and I noticed a little chunk was gone on the end. Just a small little place where he must have gotten nipped! poor baby!

I need some help with a name though! I'm so bad with naming animals, it has to be perfect! Well, here is my new little boy!!!

LeahsAnimals2090.jpg

LeahsAnimals2093.jpg

awww...his cute little ears havent gone down all of the way! I just love him so much!

well, hope you enjoyed! I'll be sure to post some better piccies in the morning! hmmm...I have a feeling I'll be up until morning thinking of names!!!!!

With that beautiful colouring what about Barley or Latte or Cappuccino or Hovis or Horlicks or Malteser or Biscuit or Muffin

although he looks like a Bentley or a Benson to me.

munchkin, buttons??

ahhhh he is soooooo cute, the names that sparng to mind were things like cutie pie, little soul - ahhh that is probably what I would end up calling him he is totally adorable!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooh i like bentley!!!

eeeerrrrmmm i am really cr*p with choosing names as well!!! what is his personalte (SP?) like? apart from being so cute!!!

You must call him AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, cos thats the only thing that comes into my head when I see that little cutie-pie!!

Well, I'm not sure of his full personality yet, him being so scared and all. So fan I've noticed that he is very outgoing, and will get what he wants!! He is a lover too, I sat down and he came up to me and started nudging. He also gave me a few kisses on the hand this morning. I just love him, I can wait for when he warms up a little and starts showing his full personality!! Thanks for all of the name choices! I still haven't chosen a name, but those will help a ton! Thanks again

Here are the rest of the piccies that I promised! I still dont have a name though...! He totally warmed up today! I had him in his cage thats on the floor, with the door open. He hopped right out and started going crazy on the floor! He was so cute! Well, here they are!

This one is my favorite! I think its just so cute! He just loves his hay!

LeahsAnimals2096.jpg

LeahsAnimals2105.jpg

LeahsAnimals2098.jpg

LeahsAnimals2103.jpg

I know the pictures are a little big but I'm working on it! Well, hope you enjoyed and please help with a name!!

AWW his so sweet! :love: I normally go for human names. But if you wanted something sweeter then I would say he looks like a "Fudge, Muffin or Benji". If the bun was a female I would have gone for Amber :) (For the colour) for colour I suppose you could always go for "Goldie, Bruno" for a male. Go here for more names: http://www.20000-names.com/index.htm I always use this site when searching for names when i write stories.

I still think you should call him AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, but you have to say it for at least 30seconds, cos thats what I do everytime I see another adorable piccie of him!! He is seriously gorgeous!! :D

You mean the white sheet of meterial? I'm not sure of its exact name, but when building the cage, a website that I got the instructions on told me to use chloroplast. I couldn'y find it and it was very expensive. So, I went to a home store and found that meterial. Its like a very heavy plastic type meterial. He also has carpet on his upper floor, and there is a blue tarp under the whole cage. The white meterial is very easy to clean, you can just wipe it down if it gets dirty! I am very greatful for it because my buns are very messy!!! Well, I'm glad that you all enjoyed and I'm going to go check out that name website right now!!!!

Oh call him Beau, that was the name of my 1st bun French and pronounced 'Bow'. It so suits lops! it means 'your love'

oh, I'm not sure! My mother picked it up for me because she found it and thought it was just so perfect! Just check out all of your home depot stores, they should have it there!!!

Your bun is just soooooooo sweet :D .......you've just gotta go for one of the sweet names suggested like Biscuit or Fudge. Here are a few more - Marzipan - Praline - Caramel - Mallow - Macaroon - Truffle - Cinnamon. :wink:

I think your cage has started craze as well as your cutie-pie :wink: cos I would really like to know where you got the wire panels?

Back