• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huggies, Bunnie and Sidney Super Bun

Here are the kids, thats if I can upload them correctly. Apologies if it takes a couple of tries. :oops:

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

Huggies is the little hippy, Bunnie is the white princess and Sidney Super Bun is the ickle brown one!!!
We have kept their original names from Woodgreen, although we are thinking of changing Huggies to Don't Touch Me!

omg you have took on sydney!!! i saw that boy a was intersted but he is such a big bun :lol: and are so please he has a home now!!! your other bunns are gorgeous, i am of their next week hopefully to pick up valentine!!!

The lionhead/cross is Huggies. He's called Huggies as he was found in a huggies box when he was only a couple of weeks old bless him. He's my little man, he's had a couple of trips to the vet because he will eat anything and decided to eat a daffodil that had escaped the bin and grew up through the grass. He has had me sobbing when he was ill, i'm such a soppy tart sometimes.

Gibbsy
seeing your buns makes me want indoor buns so much. My colleague at work has 4 indoor buns, 2 x French lops and 2 x normal lops although one is showing signs of being french.

Mark said:
Gibbsy
seeing your buns makes me want indoor buns so much. My colleague at work has 4 indoor buns, 2 x French lops and 2 x normal lops although one is showing signs of being french.

Its fab cos they're with you all the time. Charlie follows me round the flat - even sits outside the bathroom door and waits for me. For instance - I am in my spare room packing to go away for the weekend and messing on the computer. Charlie spent the last half an hour sat on my feet keeping them warm for me, and he's now sat on top of my clothes in the suitcase covering them in fluff (he wants to come with me :?). Actually, he's now disappeared, I bet he's gone to check on Steve, and can estimate that right about now he's jumping onto the bed and waking Steve up. He's our little man, and is part of our family. We love him. :oops: :D

Mark said:
Problem is we are out from 7am till 5pm. Wouldn't be fair really.

So are we, and work away for half of the week. Being in a cage/hutch indoors is the same as being in one outdoors! When I buy a flat/house - one room will be bunny safe, and then they won't have to go in their cage at all. I suppose Sidney Super bun is rather large for a cage!! You'd have to give up your entire lounge!

However, after saying all of this - there is something lovely about bunnies being outside in the fresh air. I think some people have their bunnies doing both - live outside in the day and sleep out there but come in of an evening to be with the family. (just bunny proof well - wires etc, there are several threads about the subject on here)

Thanks for that Bev, I don't feel so bad now as i really want an indoor bun but didn't know if it was "right", for want of a better word, to keep them in one place all day. I'll just have to make sure they have plenty of things to do so that they don't chew the room to bits!!

mark a garden bun is no different they are in a hutch/shed until you come back from work arnt they! i am quite lucky at the moment as i caged kymber most of the time when i first got him (house bun) and monitored him when he was out, i was told he was not litter trained and was a chewer..... the first three days i had him litter trained and by the end of the week he had stopped chewing. he found the stairs three weeks into being here and i just could not keep him down here (hes to fast) but he sleeps under my sons bed, he never goes to the toliet up there and the only thing he chews is the cardboard games my son has under his bed!!!!

he is no longer even caged at night now.

Eve x

ahhh so pleased you have homed Sydney :D

what a cool hairstyle that your bunny has he is a proper punk!!!!! :lol: :lol: great bunnies, they are beautiful, what does Sydney think of the others or hasn't he met them yet??

hi ark has not collected sid yet, he was very overweight when he was taken in to the centre and they are trying to sort that out before he is rehomed, right mark?

eve x

bunnylove said:
hi ark has not collected sid yet, he was very overweight when he was taken in to the centre and they are trying to sort that out before he is rehomed, right mark?

eve x

He has lost the weight now, he's had the snip, and in 1 1/2 weeks time he will be introduced to his new lady. If all goes well in that dept then we should have home with us just after easter. I can't wait to see who they are going to pair him with.

BirdieBun said:
ahhh so pleased you have homed Sydney :D

what a cool hairstyle that your bunny has he is a proper punk!!!!! :lol: :lol: great bunnies, they are beautiful, what does Sydney think of the others or hasn't he met them yet??

Huggies hairstyle is a bit like his daddys, although his daddy hasn't got as much grey!!

Back