• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lovely snuggly lops

Two lops have been dumped in a local park and are now at SSPCA in ANgus - their piccies will appear on RR later.

The boy Bongo is about one and is lovely - he is sort of cream and orange and is ever so friendly. :D

The lady is about 18 months and is called Shimmy. It looks like Bongo may have well bongoed as the staff think Shimmy might be pregnant. If that is the case they will keep her until she has weaned her kits. However she can still be reserved.

Shimmy is light orange with grey bits round her mouth - she and Bongo were found together so it is possible that they could be rehomed together. They are both healthy. :D

lol PAm

When I phoned the shelter today I was told that Shimmy is now the mum to four kits - Bongo is the proud Dad :D :D

Not sure how good a mum she will be as apparently she had put one of the babies outside the cage - the staff had put it back :?

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
When I phoned the shelter today I was told that Shimmy is now the mum to four kits - Bongo is the proud Dad :D :D

Not sure how good a mum she will be as apparently she had put one of the babies outside the cage - the staff had put it back :?

lol Pam

Awww, proud mum :) It ceases to amaze me how someone can be so cruel as to dump them at a crutial time :cry: :cry: I take it pictures will be postponed while the kits are being raised :?:

Is Lynda back on the internet yet Pam :?:

Daddy had already gone to a new home! Mum looks gorgeous, I sneaked a wee look :shock: she looked happy and I didn't spot any out of the nest so maybe she has the hang of it. She looks quite young for being a mum as well.

Thumps said:
Daddy had already gone to a new home! Mum looks gorgeous, I sneaked a wee look :shock: she looked happy and I didn't spot any out of the nest so maybe she has the hang of it. She looks quite young for being a mum as well.

Aww that is lovely Angela - Bongo was a gorgeous guy. Glad Shimmy is taking to being a mum :D

lol PAm

Back