• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

four baby wild rabbits

SSPCA in Angus has four male nine week old wild bunnies needing rehomed.

The centre has had them sine they were 4 days old. They are 100% "wild" buns although they are fairly tame now and would probably be domesticated - they are just adorable. :D The centre would like them to be rehomed with a guinea pig each - I know, I know but they have been housed with female guinea pigs for a while now and they are all getting on well and groom each other. :D

The bunnies are called John, Paul, Geoge & Ringo and photos of them will be put on the RR site later today.

If anyone was thinking of having a natural warren set up then these bunnies would be great. They do not have to be rehomed together.

lol Pam

Its just a good job my garden isn't bigger Pam - they sound adorable, and J is a big Beatles fan.... Hope someone takes them on soon.

I suppose if you were trying to round them all up, instead of calling each one by name you could just call them Beatles :wink: :D :lol:

How come they had them from 4 days Pam :?: do you know anymore of the story :?: were they born at the sspca or did they loose their mum :?:

They sound gorgeous :wink: :D :D

These little one's are gorgeous! The guy said a farmer had dug the burrow up bt couldn't see any sign of mum :cry: which is a shame but hey at least he was nice enough to do something with them! I knew I should have taken my camera with me.

Angela

Thumps said:
These little one's are gorgeous! The guy said a farmer had dug the burrow up bt couldn't see any sign of mum :cry: which is a shame but hey at least he was nice enough to do something with them! I knew I should have taken my camera with me.

Angela

Naughty Angela :lol: :lol: you should always carry you camera :wink: :D

they sound adorable :D

Ooooh they sound lovely!! I really wish I had a garden to put them in!! Their poor bunny mummy might be out there looking them. Please post pics when you can!! xx :D

Back