• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - CAN ANYONE HELP - 3 HOUSE BUNNIES

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I just had a call from a lady that lives just outside Norwich. She is moving to spain in 2 weeks and cant take her bunnies with her. She has the following house bunnies that urgently need homes

- 1 white male, less than a year old, was the runt of the litter, half blind but very cute

- 1 white male, approx 2 years old

- 1 white and brown female, approx 18 months old

These are medium size bunnies and none are neutered. Can anyone help? Im doing bunny runs the next two weekends so might be able to help out with transport.

Cheryl

Not meaning to be rude or ruin your thread here, But.........

I NEVER knew so many people to be moving abroad until I started visiting rescue centres, these places are absolutely full of animals whose familys have "MOVED" abroad for some reason.

Why is it that when someone gets fed up of their animals they decide to emigrate?????

Hmmmmm difficult one :roll:

To be honest in this case I think its actually true but I often think people are just saying that so you say yes quicker :evil:

I can possibly take 1 as I have some spare hutches now and they would be in a garage with lights and everything, if all goes well I can poss take 2 as I have some people coming this weekend

I am in manchester though
Elaine

That is so anonnoying she must have known more than two weeks before she was moving!! She could have got them on the waiting list of a rescue sooner - if she is telling the truth!!

I can't help personally but if any moving needs doing down south I may be able to help.

Caz

Moving home certainly for our rescue is used so often as a 'reason' for wanting to rehome piggies and rabbits and surprisingly enough they are always moving in less than 2 weeks time. It makes you wonder why they haven't considered enquirying earlier AND they are the ones who usually expect you to collect them from their house as well because they don't drive and they have 2 cars sitting on their driveways!

Elaine - I am coming just north of Worksop next Saturday if you could possibly arrange collection from there?

Cheryl

I will see if anyone can help get them closer from worsop as that is still a fair disance from me fingers crossed

it is such a shame I cannot get these to me as i could home them straightaway

the nearest I can get them is sheffield

Elaine

hi cheryl

the problem I have is getting them from sheffield as I am really busy now this weekend with rabbits and pigs etc

Elaine

thats ok, no worries. I spoke to the lady again and I will take them after the weekend. I have 7 bunnies going this week :D

Cheryl

It might even be 8, I have a lady coming on Sunday to look for a female to bond with her neutered male. I also rehomed 3 hamsters and 2 guinea pigs and another 2 guinea pigs going tomorow. I have been absolutly rushed off my feet this week :shock:

Back