• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Lops, (New Update 12/04/05)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya,

I had a call last night from a lady who lives round the corner, the vets had given her my number :roll:. She has two lops she wants to rehome, 1 and 2 Years old, one brown and white. They are both boys father and sone, neither has been neutered or had their jabs. She said they live together happily, although there is the occasional mounting and there is nothing wrong with them. I said I would try and go down tonight or tomorrow and take their pictures, I've not seen these bunnies yet, all the information I have is what she has given me.

I can not realistically take in more bunnies as yet, I am going to try and get her to keep them untill a suitable home is found, If the worse comes to the worse they can go into my garden or garage. I will try and get this lady as I say to hold on to them for the time being. The reason for not wanting them is because they were a pressie for her son and she said he is bored with them. I am assuming she tried to have them PTS, why else would she be at the vets if there is nothing wrong with them and I can't imagine the vets giving my number if it wasn't urgent.

I have e-mailed the RSPCA this morning to ask for advice, but thought I would post about them on here too.

Oh good luck Tree! Sounds like a typical story. Such a shame! I hope they're both alright! I wish we could help, but with 7 in our house at the moment, it might be a bit cramped! :(
Ang xx

:lol: Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday morning, comes to mind!
Luckily 5 of mine are just 2 months old and are getting homes soon, so it won't be so hectic! :D

Not that I know of, but saying that Lucy at the RSPCA is very good and I've already sent sent her a e-mail today, she does rehome bunnies (Igot mine from her) and wont PTS. So I will wait for her to advise. Just thought I would get the word around about them. I only left my number to be made public knowledge at the vets for the RWA group, now I am going to be getting rabbits every week :roll: .

I have the pictures of these bunnies will post them in a bit, my boss is in a the minute so I am limited on what I can do at the moment.

These really need someone help, they are in a hutch too small for them and they are facing the elements. They are lovely bunnies but you will see them soon when I post the pics. I can help with transport if anyone can take these poor little bunnies on :cry: .

Here they are, please could anyone help these lovely little bunnies?
Pic003a.jpg

Pic004a.jpg

Pic002a.jpg

Pic001.jpg

Ok so this is probably a stupid thing to say but they don't look like lops to me :oops: ;) !

Are they un-lopped lops (try saying that fast, first thing in the morning)!

Hope they find someone to help!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: , they don't much do they. Nah I went around on Saturday and the wind was blowing their ears up. The brown one (i've forgotten their names) ears do stick up a bit more. I think their ears are a bit like my Bob's, more stuck out to the sides.

ahhhh look at that last piccie of the white bunny, they look like the ears you can buy on a headband for us humans to wear :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUMP,

These two need help, they are in a hutch too small and facing the elements, did you say you were short of bunnies.

elaine said:
if they can be got to manchester I have space for them

Elaine

Really? are you a rescue, Manchester is only a couple of hours drive from me ( I think). they are really lovely boys father and son.

Elaine,

Thank you so much for your offer.

Just had a word with my boyfriend, I will happily drive them up to you. It will have to be a Saturday morning would that be ok? I can then go and have a wonder round the shops I've never been shopping in Manchester before.

They are really nice friendly bunnies.

:D

I havn't got clue how the circus bit got on there as I didn't type that but yes no problem I am not in on the 16th at all

Elaine

I am stupid it is the 9th I am not in (me and dates are hopeless) the 16th is fine if they can be here early as I have to go out at 11
the 23rd I am in all day

I am a rescue I tend to only take in for the local rspca and they also help me find some homes for any that I am strugging with

Back