• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone Newbie here in this forum, Please be gentle

Hi Everyone, i was just searching the net for information on rabbits, and cant belive i found a rabbit forum, GREAT :D . I have a english lop eared male house rabbit who is nearly 3 years old, and a lazy so and so.
:p

jayhangslow said:
hi i have pictures to upload but how do i upload them ???? thanks

Tamsin is the best person to ask, she is one of the administrators of the forum. If you go into the topic "forum information" it tells you how to add photos on there. I cannot help im afraid, as I got my Husband to do mine for me, and a very kind lady who's user name is "Toby" did my signature!! Good luck. :wink:

Just added pictures of our bunny of nearly 3 years Casper, just hope the pics work ok, as i have got it wrong 4 times now. :shock:

jayhangslow said:
Just added pictures of our bunny of nearly 3 years Casper, just hope the pics work ok, as i have got it wrong 4 times now. :shock:

Ooooh he's gorgeous!!!! What a lovely bunster!! xxx :D

Hiya.. welcome to the forum Casper is a beauty. Didnt think english lops looked like that tho.. thought they had very very long ears. He looks more like a french/german lop to me.. im not an expert tho so maybe I wrong :D he's still cute whatever he is anyway. :lol:

Back