• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello form darkest Derby

FunnyBunnyRunny

Warren Scout
:D Hello all, what a great forum this is, very informative, I love reading about everyone's bunns.

I live in Derby and have a little Lionhead bunny named Thornton who is about 10 months old, I've had him since last August.
Thornton is a fulltime house bunn with a penchent for dralon chewing and a love of seagrass table mats :D
I also have an 8 year old son named Oliver who has a Syrian hammy named Oxnard and we have a Siamese cat named Reggie.
I'm hoping to get a French Lop in a couple of months so Thornton will be off to the vets soon to have the 'snip' :oops: although luckily he hasn't showed any unwanted 'male' behaviour yet. (phew)

Are there any other bunny moms and dads from the East Mids, here?

Helloo.. welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people on here from east mids.. sure you will get to know some soon enough.
:D

welcome!.gif
Sorry ...I am way up here in Aberdeen :lol: :lol: :lol: look forward to your photos

Hello funnybunnyrunny :wave: and Thornton of course :wink: :wave: sounds like he has mastered the art of furniture alterations :wink: :lol: :lol:

I do not live in Derby but do fequent you area alot :D I have a friend in Burton and so go shopping there often and I also enjoy Matlock as my mother originated from there :D :D

Have fun chatting to this mad bunnybunch :wink: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Back