• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OliVEr!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Hi! I have been "lurking" around this site for some time now and finally decided to join in on the fun! Well, I did introduce myself in the "introduction" section but I thought I would post some more piccies of my babies!!!

OlivEr: oliver is a 7 month old, male netherland dwarf. He is the son of my old rabbit, charlie. He is jet black(except a little white on is cute little paws) and is such a sweetie! I love him to death...so here he is!

leahsanimals052.jpg

leahsanimals040.jpg

LeahsAnimals2055.jpg

and here is a picture of my old rabbit. You can read his story on the introduction, but I'll give a little info.

CharLIe: charlie was my first bun, the little devil that got me into this hobby. I love him to death, but unfourtunatly he passed away not even a month ago. He died or unknown reasons, about 2 weeks after a neuter. He lived from 2-20-04 - 2-16-05. He will always be in my heart, rest in peace charlie!

DSCN1347.jpg

Also, for a bit of fun, here are some pics of charlie/Aspen's litter. Aspen is my neighbors rabbit/mommy of the litter.(oliver when he was little and his 5 other brothers and sisters. There were six of them total, 3 boys and 3 girls. Ashlee, bear, willie, oliver, simpson, and crumpet. We ended up keeping 4 of them between the two of us) sorry if all of the pics are huge, i'll work on resizing! Also, sorry if the piccies are a bit blurry, not the best with a camera!

DSCN1330.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1323.jpg

Well, thanks for looking! I'm taking some better pictures tonight so I'll have some updated photos of oliver soon!

hiya and welcome...lmao dont be ashamed im new here 2 =P these guys and girls* are great...never knew they packed so much info in that noggin =P nways welcome and ur lil bunny babies are cute... sry that charlie passed away...kinda stinks that u spent money on a neuter =( nways i be charlie is over that rainbow bridge like they all say...ok well ya welcome =P

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! It must be lovely having something left of Charlie - those babies are totally adorable. :D

oh what gorgeous piccies, what ashame about your bunny :cry:

never mind you still have a gorgeous bunny, he really is beautiful :D

How gorgeous is Oliver?!?!?! Do you think he and The Fonz would make a good couple?

Fonz007.jpg

tee hee!! :wink:

Take care & Blessed Be,

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

Wow, they do look a lot alike! Thank you so much for all of the comments, it was great! Yeah, I love my oliver a ton and its great having him be "a little peice of charlie". Although, their personalities are totally differant!!Oliver is more of a independant bun, he likes rubs and scratches, but not being held so much. Charlie would just sit there and cuddle all day if I wanted. I remember us just lying on my bed and him falling asleep. I love oliver to death, but I do need a cuddle bunny too! I am thinking of getting another one soon, I have an open cage and an open heart! Well, I'll keep you guys updated with the whole thing, and plenty more pictures!!

Leah (Charliesangel)

Back