• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plastic Hutches

That looks nice.

The only thing is that it looks like the ramps are made of wire, not solid. My bun catches her feet on wire ramps, and once she broke a toe nail in quite an ugly way. But I think if you tape some towels down over the ramps your buns will be happy campers. :D

Helllo there

Buggsy has a plastic hutch, the disadvantages are - they get hot in the summer, hotter than my wooden hutches so he has to have permenent shade set up as the sun gets on his hutch early...... which is easy enough to do with a white sheet or netting! it's just remembering to do it every night ready for the morning.

Would it be for outdoors or indoors? Just thinking that colour would really soak up the sun....

If for indoors it would be perfect if you could change the ramps to wooden ones so you don't get any nasty accidents with feet getting caught.

The good thing re plastic outdoor hutches is you don't have to worry about treating them for the winter andyou can give them a good scrub without the water soaking in to the wood.

Hope I helped a bit and didnt woffle too much :lol:

I cant see the measurements :? Its nice and colourful tho.. if you like that sort of thing of course hehehe.

cage is very bright :D i have never had a plastic one so I wouldn't know.

going totally off the subject (sorry) your dog is called Cerys - well my name is Carys :D just had to tell you that :shock:

Back