• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello to all big softies out there.

Hi there

We are the proud parents of Huggies, a Lionhead cross and Bunnie, a Brown English, both 10 months old and so so cute.
We rehomed them from the Godmanchester branch of WoodGreen Animal Shelter last November.

Well thats the introduction done and this is my second draft as the first ended up being the story of the kids (Buns) which I realised was a bit too long for introductions so have cut/pasted into stories.

Looking forward to chatting to all of you :D

hi there mark, wood green is where i am of to to get my 13th bun, sometime soon!!

welcome to the forum

eve x

markandshell

:wave: Sorry the story is still under construction!!!! Hopefully this will work and you should see some piccies of our bunnies. Fingers crossed and apologies if it doesn't work!

Mark said:
Hi there

Well thats the introduction done and this is my second draft as the first ended up being the story of the kids (Buns) which I realised was a bit too long for introductions so have cut/pasted into stories.

Looking forward to chatting to all of you :D

Hi Mark, partner and furry family :wave:

My intro was veryyyyy lonnnggggg :wink: :lol: :lol: so come back on and write what you originally wanted to say :wink: :wink: nothing is ever tooooo long on this forum and we are all genuinely interested :wink: :D :D :thumb:

Have fun on the forum :wink: :D :D

Afternoon ladies and gents

I'm at work at the mo, but will finish the kids story tonight and post it.

And hopefully get the signature, avatar and pictures done as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi ya and welcome :D

Eve you know 13 is an unlucky number you will have to get another one!!! :lol: :lol:

Ello

Hi, nice to see another male on here, yes that's correct Twigs is a male bunny lover, and you all thought i was female. :oops:

haffyj said:
hi ya and welcome :D

Eve you know 13 is an unlucky number you will have to get another one!!! :lol: :lol:

i know :lol:

well i have got 14 recovering in the rescue centre but she is not from WG, where mark is getting sid!

so i am not unlucky am i :lol: :lol:

Re: Ello

Twiggy said:
Hi, nice to see another male on here, yes that's correct Twigs is a male bunny lover, and you all thought i was female. :oops:

Don't worry some of us girls have been accused of being male at one time or another!

I knew you were male!

Caz

Back