• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LONDON - Peggy Sue needs a home

MightyMax

Banned
Hello All

A one year old lop rabbit called Peggy Sue is on the look out for a new home...I had a call this morning from a lady who took the rabbit from her sister, who is not allowed to keep pets in the home they have moved to.

Peggy Sue has just had a litter, and they are now 8 weeks old and so she is free to be rehomed......she has not been spayed, but I am sure I can get the rescue to do that if anyone is interested. Of course, if bonding with your rabbit doesn't work out, she can come back into rescue.

I haven't yet met her, she is apparently very friendly, jumps onto your lap for cuddles and is a pretty grey and white.

Please contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested........when I get a photo of her I can put it onto RR.

ahhh she sounds lovely it is ashame i cant get abunny yet as i would love a grey and white female to be a girlfriend my my Flash, good luck I am sure something will coem up soon :D

Thank you - I hope so too :)

She is coming to me tomorrow along with her two little 8 week baby lops.....one is grey and white like her and the other is a brown lop. They are adorable, and I'm sure they will have no problem finding a home! I shall take piccies asap and get them on the website......

The Mayhew is going to spay and vaccinate her asap, so she should be ready to go to a new home shortly :)

yeah get some pictures soembody will fall in love iwth them straight away by the sounds of them cos they sound adorable :D

Peggy Sue is here, and she is truly lovely :D She is a harlequin grey and white lop, medium to large size and very friendly. Perfect teeth and perfect health! (thank goodness!!)

Her babies are absolute peaches.......two inquisitive baby lops, both girls - have to get busy with my camera now!

:D

I am seriously tempted, Mayhew is not too far from where I work - maybe I should go pay Peggy Sue a visit? Perhaps that will help me decide whether or not to find Charlie a new friend, and then maybe he'll like her.

I just went and picked Fern's ashes up, in a wierd way it made me feel better - am definitely warming to the idea of another bunny. :D Will go have a chat to Charlie and find the number for Mayhew.

Oh Bev, it must be so raw just after losing little Fern :(

If you want to see Peggy Sue, she will be with me until at least next week, and you are welcome any time - West London, Ealing :D She is still with her darling babies, and they were all hoppng around my patio this evening - the first taste of real freedom for months.

Although everything was new to them, Peggy Sue just sat and let me pick her up and put her in her cage with the babies for the night. Bless :)

You are of course welcome to bring Charlie with you :)

....first I have to get the camera out of it's box and read the instructions :shock: :shock: .......this is no easy task and could take some months!!

Perhaps I shall have to call on a friend to help me out........Furball......where are yooooooo........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna - get busy with your camera.

Steve has been at home with Charlie today, he called me this afternoon to say he was worried about Charlie cos he's been miserable and wasn't all that interested in his peas (unheard of, normally he'll knock the door down to get to a few peas). He seems to go in and out of miserableness. He's happily being king of his cardboard castle right now and 'widening the windows'! :roll: He's only had it a few hours and he's doing building work already!

I want to start looking for a friend for Charlie - can I come and meet Peggy Sue? I'm away all weekend (Hen weekend :lol: - not mine :D !) but have Monday off work, or one evening?

Not sure what to do about bringing Charlie being as she's not spayed - he's only ever met Fern in his whole life (wow, that makes me sound like a really cruel bunny mum!). He's v laid back bun though, and he likes my mums cat! Actually, thinking about it Charlie and Fern are the only buns I've ever met too (well since I was about 10 rs old)! It'll be a whole new experience for me too.

Bev, I should be free-ish on Monday :D That should be a good day.....I have a niggle of something in the back of my mind, but can't remember what it is, so can't last very long! I can let you know if I remember what it was I was supposed to be doing :?

Anyway, otherwise - come and see her :) There is no obligation......she has her adorable babes with her and doesn't seem to mind me picking her up at all. Amazing considering she doesn't know me!

I hope Charlie appreciates the thought you are giving to another girlie for him :lol:

Clare is coming round on Sunday, so if I can't get my camera working before then (may be able to on Saturday with a bit of help...) I shall have photos by Sunday night, hopefully :) She has a rather unusual colouring, being greys and white and harlequin-type of pattern........

MightyMax said:
Anyway, otherwise - come and see her :) There is no obligation......she has her adorable babes with her and doesn't seem to mind me picking her up at all. Amazing considering she doesn't know me!

Did you remember the other thing you thought you might be doing tomorrow? If you're still going to be free let me know as I've got the day off and would like to come and meet Peggy Sue.

I'll PM you my mobile number.
Bev

Hi Bev

It would be fine to come around tomorrow! I shall mail you my tel no and address. I think about noon is best for me, but we can discuss later...

Many thanks to Furball ... :D :D ....I now have photos of Mum and babes. I don't know how to get them onto this site, but here are the links to rabbit rehome for them........

Baby Sam ... http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2227

Baby Agnes ... http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2226

Peggy Sue herself ... http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2225

Speak soon Bev..........Anna

:)

Hello,

Here they are........

PeggySue2.jpg

Peggy Sue

Sam.jpg

Baby Sam

Agnus.jpg