• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more rabbits ariving again (sigh)

elaine

Mama Doe
I have had 2 female mini lops brought in tonight they are grey/white and one black and white they are 8 months old and live together they have been brought in as they have dug holes in their owners garden is that not what rabbits do

also I have a black nethy type rabbit who has been very badly neglected but has now recovered but will need to go to a very special home as his nails grow up and he hops very awkard so can easily get hay wrapped round his leg, he is very affectionate and wants nothing more than a cuddle

last but not least a 8wk old pink eyed white mini lop buck he is very cheeky he came in with his sisters who have now been rehomed

I am in the manchester area

Elaine

oh some people ay, I mean of course they are going to dig, what a poor excuse for no longer wanting their bunnies! Good luck with rehoming them :wink:

OH MY GOD

some people are so silly its not what they do then get a xxxxxxx cluddly toy i wish people would about these animals before they buy them i my salf have taken in seven rabbits thats just tonight UNWANTED CHILDS PET
rabbit are not childrens pet

WAKE UP PEOPLE THESE ARE LIVEING ANIMALS

Ah that's great news bless him!! What a silly excuse for giving them up - my girls love to dig and although I'm always falling down holes I wouldn't have it any other way! They are happy little bunnies who are doing what comes naturally :)

Back