• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

signatures..help?

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Hello, I'm new and I was just wondering how you put the pictures in your signature? Am I completely blind or is it more confusing? Please Help!!!

thats ok just wanted to be sure its what you meant before i told ya how to do it hehehe.
Ok if you have a photo/picture/text that you wish to put as your signature go to 'profile' at top of page.
There is a box half way down that says Signature. You can type in there what you want to see. If you wish to put a picture/photo in there aswell you need to upload it and put the link to the page in the signature box with
at end of the link. make sure you tick the Yes box further down that says, 'always attach signature'. Then click on submit.
Then hopefully it will show up. Hope that makes sense.

okey...I tried what you said and that didn't help me completely. When I do that I was just able to post one photo, and it was largely sized. I was wondering how I do the "pretty design" with the multiple pics.? You know, with the border like Romy has, for example. Do you guys get what I'm talking about? Well, thank you for your help! If I'm getting too confusing feel free to yell at me...-hehe-

Well i think people usually use paint.. if you arent good at that then i know Emma (username on here is 'Toby' will happily make one for you if you pm her.
She will give you the right link then too. :wink:

Hello,

I use Fireworks, Illustrator and Photoshop to do all my designs – so you can’t download them from the web :) . I have just PMed you.

Thanks Emma.. i didnt mean you would give her hte link for the program.. i meant you would give her the right link if you made her a signature :D Hope you didnt mind me volunteering you but you did say you wanted more practice :p :D :wink:

Its ok Dideen I don't mind :) I just thought Id say that so there was no mis understanding :D Ill make a sig for anyone if they ask nicely. :D

Back