• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Hello! I was a part of this community about a year ago and just "rediscovered" it. Well, hi again! My name is Leah and I'm the proud owner of a little netherland dwarf. He is about 7 months old and his name is oliver. I just lost my first rabbit, charlie. He wasn't even a year old when he passed. He had 4 days until his 1st birthday, and didn't make it(2-20-04 - 2-16-05). He was oliver's father and a best friend/wife to my friends rabbit, aspen. I had just had him neutered, and about 2 weeks later he died of unknown causes. I miss him dearly! Well, I thought I should share some piccies!

this is my little oliver! he wasn't in a very good mood when I took these!

oliver: "Hey mom, whatcha doing?"

more of oliver...

Here is charlie, my baby who just passed away.

He was such a cutie! I loved the way he "walked" around instead of jumping and being all spazzy. He used to lick my lips and "groom" my eye.

here is when I just got him, he was only a few months old.

I might as well introduce everybody else. They are not very good pics, but the dogs get very impatient!

here is sammy. He is a 17 year old spaniel-terrier mix. He was rescued as a pup from a shelter

and again...sorry if I'm boring you with all of my pics! I just love my animals!

And here is Oreo, my baby and bestest friend. He is a black lab-australian shepherd mix. Awww..i love my baby! Sorry about the blurry pictures, but you'll get the point, right?

Last, but not least, the odds and ends(lol..thats what I like to call them)

my beautiful fish tank!...no making fun of me

and the turtle! we have frogs, hamsters, and others, but not enough room/time if I posted them all.

Well, thanks for being patient with me! You will be seeing a lot of me here soon!

Hia and welcome to you and your furry family!! I'm sorry to hear about your first bunny. This is a great place to honour him. He looked a beautiful little bunny who obviously loved you as much as you did him.

Hope you enjoy it here! xxxxxxxxxxx :D

Hello and welcome to the bunny mad forum!! :wave: Sorry to hear about Charlie, he looked really sweet and little. :cry: And never apologise for posting loads of animals pics on this forum - we all go bonkers for pickies!!

Hi
Welcome to the forum
Fab piccys of your little black bunny.. sorry to hear about charlie :(
As said we love piccys of every animal going.. especially lots of bunnys!
Have fun here.. im sure u will enjoy the forum. :D

Thanks for such a warm welcome back! And dont worry, you will be seeing a lot of me and my bunz in the near future! I am looking to get another little boy soon, we'll see! Thanks again for such a warm and friendly welcome!

Charliesangel said:
Thanks for such a warm welcome back! And dont worry, you will be seeing a lot of me and my bunz in the near future! I am looking to get another little boy soon, we'll see! Thanks again for such a warm and friendly welcome!

hi charlie how about another two? i have some in mind, can send photos, are your buns in or out? and where are you in the world?

Eve x

Howdie and welcome back - sorry to hear about your little bunster but we look forward to hearing about your memories of him and all the new goings on with your lovely furry crew.

Welcome_09514.gif

I think they are all lovely photos and I have just looked at them in your other post...lovely jubley :lol: :lol:

Are you from US by any chance??

Hi Leah and Oliver :wave:

Brilliant pictures :D Oliver is a real cutie bun :wink: :D Have fun on the forum :D

Back