• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI SERVICE, GLOUCESTER TO LONDON

Any one following Romy's bunny request for a 'Bridget' for her Darcy Bun will see she now has a willing suitor! Jane (Warwick) will eventually be able to transport Bun to London, however I thought it may be worth asking just incase anyone is actually making the trip and can help out. I must warn you this bun is a whole lot of woman but I think I can vouch for her manners!

Alice

aliceechamberlain said:
I must warn you this bun is a whole lot of woman but I think I can vouch for her manners!

Oooh Alice you really make me laugh!! You're so lovely!! Whole lot of woman!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I am yes!!! :lol: Bless Alice has been lovely chatting away with me about Bridget (hopefully her name but have to check if she likes it herself first!! :lol: ) I keep telling Darcy that a girlie friend is coming but he doesn't understand. I think he thinks I'm just going to bring home another daft cuddly toy rabbit :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
I am yes!!! :lol: Bless Alice has been lovely chatting away with me about Bridget (hopefully her name but have to check if she likes it herself first!! :lol: ) I keep telling Darcy that a girlie friend is coming but he doesn't understand. I think he thinks I'm just going to bring home another daft cuddly toy rabbit :lol: :lol:

OMG ROMY!! My obese lop who I got from the rescue centre near me was originally called Bridget!! How totally weird is that!! I re-named her Phoebe as she was loopy like her off Friends!! (It must be a fat bunny name!!) :lol:

Kerri C said:
Romy said:

OMG ROMY!! My obese lop who I got from the rescue centre near me was originally called Bridget!! How totally weird is that!! I re-named her Phoebe as she was loopy like her off Friends!! (It must be a fat bunny name!!) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well I have to wait and see if she agrees to her new name first!! :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

transport.

hi, i live in oxford and work near london. so i travel into london most days, if someone can get big bun nearer to oxford i can transport her the rest of the way :wink:

...it's just, sorry made a quick exit to set the ironing board up, then remembered I haven't explained myself very well! My husband's nephew is visiting from Bourton on the Water this Friday, which is quite close to Oxford I believe?

Alice

hi have just looked at a map and bourton on the water is just not far from me, so if you can get her to there either me or my hubby could come and pick her up :wink:

Baza, you are a total STAR! I am sure Adrian (nephew) will bring her back to Bourton on Friday. How soon after would you be going back to London? Would you be able to foster her for the weekend if necessary? I have contacted Romy and she can certainly meet you, we also need an idea of when she will reach London 'cos Romy wants to book a week off to be with her and Darcy needs to prepare his best bib and tucker!
Please PM me your 'phone number and I can ring you tonight if that is okay.

Alice

Baza you complete angel!! I'm around this weekend so if you want me to meet you anywhere I can. I don't drive so if it could be near a BR train station that would be great!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just received pics of her and just can't wait to cuddle her and smushy kiss that ickle wickle nose!!! After craving affection at her original owners and just being ignored to coming to me she won't know whats hit her!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back