• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey

Toby

Banned
I think my old boy likes joey :wink:

joey.jpg

*sorry pic is a bit unclear I am not the most still handed*

Toby said:
I think my old boy likes joey :wink:

joey.jpg

*sorry pic is a bit unclear I am not the most still handed*

OOOoooooh goregous pic!! Two lovely males perfect pic!!! xxxx

I don't like Joey, not enough tattoos for my liking, but your bun is sooo cute.

Oooooh Toby is sooo cute!! He doesn't look 13 at all he looks like a wee ickle baby bunster!! Please give him a nose rub from me!! xx :D

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toby is 13??????? I thought he was a baby!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
I am totally amazed!!!!!!!! I bet you have a great bond with him don't you?
Congratulations that he is 13 how wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Yep my old boy is 13 and his 14 this year, he just goes on and on and on :) , and I feel I do have that bond with him. I saw him being born (bred him myself) and I will see him die. I am amazed at how strong he is both physically and mentally, he does look and act like a young bun. I am just grateful and making the most of everyday with him.

Oh yes two words, Man babe, seen them live at V about five years ago and it was brilliant.

oh cool, i prefered him with long black hair. are you in too that sort of music tree, pearl jam and stuff!!!

Eve x

Well that's not quite true, started as a goth listening to the cult, mission, I even went to a sisters or mercy concert dressed in a black wedding dress :? (although I pretend now that was someone else), then progressed to rock.

me too!!!!!

have you heard a band called tool? the are a little different but the nuts!!!
or korn... i like them and alice in chains, ozzy, pealr jam oh..... what i would not do for eddy vender (think that show you spell it) voice!!! its pure ***.

eve x

Back