• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and a few friends......

luvabun said:
There will be no stopping me now I've started to understand my new digital camera :lol:

DSC00004.jpg

There you go Jill :D

She's such a sweetie :D

Awww looks like Molly is guarding her friends :lol: one step closer and I'll bite you so I will :shock:
I can't believe how good she looks for her age!

Angela

oh wow Molly looks different in the picture to on your signature.........she is really beautiful she looks so silky :D

BirdieBun said:
oh wow Molly looks different in the picture to on your signature.........she is really beautiful she looks so silky :D

Yes she's not bad for 11!! I don't know how old she was when the sig pic was taken but I've always felt (well for the 2 months that I've had her), that she didn't really look like the sig pic.

ahhh she really does look well for 11, I am amazed that there are bunnies this old....................you owners of these older bunnies must be very very proud of yourselves :wink: !!!!

BirdieBun said:
ahhh she really does look well for 11, I am amazed that there are bunnies this old....................you owners of these older bunnies must be very very proud of yourselves :wink: !!!!
I can't take any credit for her longevity as I've only had her for a couple of months. She was in rescues for the past 6 years, bless her. Must have good genes.

ah you rescued her :) lets hope you can get her into her teens then ay :wink: :D

and you should credit yourself for rehoming an old girl as many people wouldn't :D :wink:

BirdieBun said:
ah you rescued her :) lets hope you can get her into her teens then ay :wink: :D

and you should credit yourself for rehoming an old girl as many people wouldn't :D :wink:
sad thing is I won't know if and when she hits her teens as I've been told she's 11 but don't know her actual birthdate....... bless her

luvabun said:
BirdieBun said:

sad thing is I won't know if and when she hits her teens as I've been told she's 11 but don't know her actual birthdate....... bless her

well when is her favourite time of year? we could give her a birth date :D and have a party on RR forum, all for your Molly :D :wink:

[quote="BirdieBun]
well when is her favourite time of year? we could give her a birth date :D and have a party on RR forum, all for your Molly :D :wink:[/quote] What about if we name the date 6 months after I got her from the Rescue? That way, we will only be 6 months out at the most. Will check the docs.

Back