• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Young harlequin males

sgprescue

Mama Doe
The RSPCA inspector has just brought round a pair of young harlequin males. I would guess they are about 14 weeks old. They both have mange and very knotty fur which I am going to sort out today. They are now booked in to be neutered next monday. They will require a loving home together and will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks. Pictures to follow shortly

Cheryl

romy - doesn't the title tell you what breed they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

any luck with rehoming these guys yet?

BirdieBun said:
romy - doesn't the title tell you what breed they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

any luck with rehoming these guys yet?

but I've seen lots of harelquin rabbits in different breeds - small lops, small cross, large japense style buns etc etc :oops: :?: :?:

oh good lord I thought a Harlequin was a Harlequin and that was that. god I can't actually believe how many breeds there are, so many delightful fluffy bunnies :D sorry Romy :wink:

Re: harliquins

missblondebunny said:
My scampie is a harliquin - but he his a dwarf lop!! :lol:

oooooh Scampie!! He can come over to mine for holidays any time!! Can't promise to return him tho!! :wink: :lol:

these 2 are probably crossbreeds. I have no idea what the parents were like as they got taken to another rescue. I dont think they will be big bunnies. They are looking a lot better now they have had a good groom. Was going to take pics last night but the battery ran out on the camera :shock:

missblondebunny said:

oh gosh, I can't keep track of all these breeds, I need to try and educate myself on this :shock:

BirdieBun said:
missblondebunny said:

oh gosh, I can't keep track of all these breeds, I need to try and educate myself on this :shock:

go to a show lol :D :lol:
u can find alsorts of breeds there, i noticed u live by and i go to quite a few local shows
becky

Romy said:
missblondebunny said:

oooooh Scampie!! He can come over to mine for holidays any time!! Can't promise to return him tho!! :wink: :lol:

is that offer still open???? His being a right naughty bunny tonight - his annoying the other 3, chewing the carpet, scrathcing at the carpet, jumping over the dog, scratching me, pee'ing everywhere, running round like a loony and making a mess of everything!!!! :roll: :? :shock:

Still love him tho - his so cute, i just cant tell him off :lol: :lol:

im going to get him neutered soon, so hopefully he will start to calm down afterwards - not gonna do it tho until he is 5months old as he is still really small, i dont think he will grow much more as he was the runt of a litter

oh...... n my little missy has gone missing - she managed to open the cage up last night and got out - she could be anywhere in the house!!! where would u start looking for a missing hammie???? :? :? :?

missblondebunny said:
Romy said:
missblondebunny said:

is that offer still open???? His being a right naughty bunny tonight - his annoying the other 3, chewing the carpet, scrathcing at the carpet, jumping over the dog, scratching me, pee'ing everywhere, running round like a loony and making a mess of everything!!!! :roll: :? :shock:

Still love him tho - his so cute, i just cant tell him off :lol: :lol:

im going to get him neutered soon, so hopefully he will start to calm down afterwards - not gonna do it tho until he is 5months old as he is still really small, i dont think he will grow much more as he was the runt of a litter

oh...... n my little missy has gone missing - she managed to open the cage up last night and got out - she could be anywhere in the house!!! where would u start looking for a missing hammie???? :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: Yes I'm sure Darcy and Bridget couuld take Scampie as their baby!!! :lol: :lol: He's such a cutie!!

hamster!! whoa you've got some furry family there matey!! Last time I looked after a friends hampster and it escaped I found inside the sofa!! :shock: unfortunately in order to get the blighter out we had to cut the sofa underneath to get him out!!! I much prefer big bum bunnies that can't get into the sofa!! :lol:

missy

NO!!! missy is still missing :( :( :(
im still worried about her she could be anywhere, so i have put down piles of monkey nuts all around the house to see if i can temp her out, i just want to know that she is in the house somewhere :?

oh god no!!!! when you find her make sure you let us know i'm sure she will pop out soon bet she is having a ball wondering where she can run to next...........I know you are worried but I lost mine for 4 days before I found him under next door's floorboards so stay positive :D

new3.jpg

Back