• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Treat for all Bunny Mummys !!

Nyki

Warren Scout
Happy Mothers Day !! :D

This is a lovely little video that my OH Paul put together featuring Spooky and The Bunnettes (Stu & Bugs).

I love it !!! It makes me laugh every time!!! :lol:
Hope you enjoy it too!!

http://www.lowernormandy.com/nyki/manamana.wmv

This is a large file (1.26mb). To download this file I am told that it is best to click on the link with the right mouse button and in the menu that pops up select “Save target as” and then choose where to store it on your computer. It should take about 5-7 minutes to download with standard dial up, but much quicker if you have Broadband. Worth the wait !!

Don’t forget to have the sound turned on.

omg i love it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im laughing so much im crying!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: those bunnies sing just beautifully :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg how how good was that im going to have to look at that again it was so fantasic made me laught thats for sure, im thinking of filming my bunnies as they can really make me laugh sometimes but when i try to get them to do it again to show someone they just sit and look at u lol, must only like doing it for me :D :lol:
becky

That is so funny - im crying!! :lol: :lol: You should send it to you've been framed, and get £250!! Im sure they'd play that!! :lol: :lol: PS just noticed your new sig of Spooky - its gorgeous!! :D

I'm so pleased that you are all enjoying the video, thank you for all your great comments. :D

Kerri C said:
That is so funny - im crying!! :lol: :lol: You should send it to you've been framed, and get £250!! Im sure they'd play that!! :lol: :lol: PS just noticed your new sig of Spooky - its gorgeous!! :D

Funnily enough we are sending it to You've Been Framed tomorrow. Will let you know if it makes it to air !! Should keep them in hay for a while!! :lol: :lol:

Nyki said:
I'm so pleased that you are all enjoying the video, thank you for all your great comments. :D

Kerri C said:

Funnily enough we are sending it to You've Been Framed tomorrow. Will let you know if it makes it to air !! Should keep them in hay for a while!! :lol: :lol:

Im going to show it to my Husband when he gets out the bath!! (Think I should probably re-phrase that!! :oops: ) You'll have to let us know if they show it!! They have got to be daft if they dont show that - its hillarious!! :lol:

That was fantastic......made me giggle so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back