• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dwarf dutch

jlc

New Kit
i have 3 male dutch grey and white rabbits that are free to anyone that wants them. they are approx. 3 months old. they are very friendly and although they are living together they can be seperated.they have lived indoors since birth so will not be used to the cold weather we are having at the moment. can anyone please give them a home as i already have three rabbits and loads of other animals.
thanks

j :)

Hia JLC and your furries!! Have you put the bunnies on the Rabbit Rehome site? Also try and get some pics up as that helps!! xxxxx

Hi JLC, wish you all the luck in the world finding new homes for these cuties. I agree with Romy, a piccie always helps when re-homing a bunny. :wink:

jlc said:
managed to get a small photo on sorry its not very good
if you think you might be interested send an email to

coleyatcolne@btopenworld.com

and i will email you a better picture(hopefully!)

j

They are gorgeous - sure you wont be waiting too long to get them re-homed - their too cute!! Good luck!! :wink:

i cant believe there are all these cute * free* bunnies wanting homes - people think nothing of going in a pet shop and paying silly money for one,
the shops and the breeders must be laughing all the way to the bank!

my baby bunnies are starting to get frisky with each other so i'm going to have to think about my next plan of action . already got three other bunnies(2female,1male)living outside with four chickens + 3 cats,2 dogs,5 zebra finches,2 kids and a hubby living in the house so its getting pretty crowded here!!!

jlc :?

Hiya have you got any further with finding homes for these lovely bunnies?
You could always ask Tamsin if she will pop them on Rabbit Rehome.
Please keep us informed as to what happens, we are really hoping they all find lovely forever homes soon.
If you get really stuck, we may be able to help by finding a temporary home. :)

rabbits and chickens do not share cages - i looked this up when we first got the chickens and found out there is some sort of problem with dust and the rabbits breathing so they cannot be kept together. they do however share a outside area which is about 8ft x 15 ft at the thinest end and 12ft min x 15 ft at its widest point so they are rarely close together. if you think they need seperating further then i will put a dividing fence up or do what is best for them(the chickens are a new addition to the family).
if i cant find homes for the rabbits then they will stay with us - i am at the moment making new cage which is about 7 ft long x 3ft high x approx 20" wide this will then be divided up into three sections possibly four depending how it works out and if i feel it will give them enough space for sleeping in. i am constantly changing designs and ideas so if i do not think this is right for the rabbits then i willl change it - i do have their best interests at heart and hope i am doing this right if anybody wants to point me in a better direction then i am happy to listen .
jlc

Back