• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bigwig

Some pics of my bunny (failed foster) Bigwig, stayed inside tonight because its really cold out tonight and i felt a bit sorry for him, the dogs wernt impressed though! :lol:
hes got a bit of a sore eye too but its clearing up well and doesnt seem to bother him at all.

see how huge! bigger than a rottie! :lol:
bigwig1.jpg

isnt he a cutie :love:
bigwig4.jpg

Having a snack
bigwig3.jpg

And a bath before bed
bigwig2222.jpg

He is lovely!! I must admit when I saw the first photo - I thought OMG he's HUGE compaired to that Rotweiler!! :lol: (I really am thick sometimes!! :shock: But at least I admit it I suppose!!) :lol:

He is lovely!! I must admit when I saw the first photo - I thought OMG he's HUGE compaired to that Rotweiler!!

Me too! though nooo it must be a trick photo, its like that giant kitten in the goodies :lol:

oops showing my age now :D

Betty

Betty said:
He is lovely!! I must admit when I saw the first photo - I thought OMG he's HUGE compaired to that Rotweiler!!

Me too! though nooo it must be a trick photo, its like that giant kitten in the goodies :lol:

Betty

I agree (I remember the goodies too) or digby - that giant sheep-dog!!

Betty said:

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol:
that made ma giggle alot

Back