• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a new home for smudge

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
hi, can anyone help,dorothy from dorset who runs a rabbit sanctury said to introduce myself to see if anyone can help rehome the little bunnies i take in,
smudges story !!!
I am 8 months old,I am a netherland dwarf lop and being cared for by caroline who takes in bunnies in need, i have bn with caroline,for several months and so far i have bn overlooked i am a very friendly little bunny who loves a cuddle, but caroline feels i need a new home where i can have a nice big garden to run around in and live with someone who can spend lots of time with me, i was introduced to a guinea but unfortunately we didnt get on,so i live on my own.
can anyone help,

hi smudge are you a buck or a doe and little bunny are you entire or has that nasty caroline :lol: :lol: taken you to see the wicked old vet????

smudge

i am a doe, and i havnt bn spayed yet but once i have found a home caroline is planning on having me spayed before i go

Back