• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need HELP to rehome RSPCA Rabbit Mrs Stubbs......

MightyMax

Banned
Hi All

A dear friend of mine is desperate to rehome Mrs Stubbs from Readiing RSPCA. Mrs Stubbs is on rabbit rehome (sorry, haven't got the url) and the contact is Reading Rabbits..........she has been to their website and emailed them - her email was returned :( She and I can find no tel number. Can anyone help or shed any light on this? Presumably this will affect all their rabbits?

Many thanks!! :D

(0118) 901 0192 did you try the phone number listed on the site? I think it's for the guinea pig rescue as the site seems to have split but I'm sure they'll be able to help!!!

Oh she is lovely - quickly becoming a fan of Rexes :D Her and Coco would make such a pair. Probably just as well she's far away ! Hope she gets a home soon.

Thank you for your swift replies :D

I couldn't see any phone number anywhere either, Romy....
Thanks Touie, I have immediately passed this number on to my friend. I also looked at that GP website and couldn't find a number :?:

Maybe MightyMax is going blind in his old age??.........

The number above is the one listed on the RR A-Z Rescues list.
Good luck - Mrs Stubbs is a very pretty girl.

That number was unfortunately an answer machine :( If it's anything like the Mayhew that could be, ahem, a long wait..............if anyone knows of another number to try, we would be very grateful!

Many thanks :)

You could try Pm'ing Nix, Im certain she's one the phone creating the Reading Rabbits website, she may now a number or contact details. Sorry if Im wrong!

Angela

Sorry I've come to this thread so late I haven't been checking my mails!

I'll pm you about this, I'm a bit concerned that the email address is wrong. I'm the one who did the site and put their details up. They asked me not to put their phone number as they run the foster in their own home.

It would be brilliant if you are able to give a home to Mrs. Stubbs!

Thank you, thank you :D

And a special thank you to you, Nix :D :D

My friend will be taking her husband and bunny Jacob to meet Mrs Stubbs next week, and who knows what may happen? I shall keep you all informed!! :D

Yay!! Love is in the air...in every sight and every sound....!! la la la la!!! Keep us updated!! xxxxxxxxxx :D

The site has now been updated with the RIGHT email address so hopefully there won't be any more problems.

I'm really hoping that it works out for Mrs. Stubbs and her potential new family...

Hi, if you are still intrested in rehoming this rabbit please leave your Telephone number (PM it to me) as i know the person in question very well.

Twiggy

Hi Twiggy

Thank you for offering though :D
Hopefully the RSPCA will let my friend (who has rehomed rescue bunnies before and who I can heartily vouch for) rehome Mrs Stubbs without a home visit.......every centre has their own policy, so it would be up to them in the end :)

Fingers crossed :D

Back