• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BLUEY FOREVER HOME URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUNNIEGIRL05

Young Bun
Hi All

As you all know i have Bluey the lionhead angora cross temporary at mine for maaike untill july well unfortunetly circumsatnces have changed..

Bluey really is not happy here my dogs are really upsetting him/her she has become really timid and wont let me near her i have tried coaxin her out with goodies etc and she just wont have any of it..

This really is not fair on her and i have spoken to maaike and she has agreed we need to find her a forever home now, the sooner the better as im scared if she carrys on getting stressed this may be fatal as we all know rabbits and stress does not mix..

Please please please if anyone can offer her a forever home pm me or maaike asap....

Rayna

hi bunniegirl cant maaike take him as she said if she found no one to take him originally she would take him in?

I have spoken to maike to see if she would have Bluey at hers but as we know her landlady would have a fit and she has agreed that it would be in blueys best interest to find her a forever home instead os all this moving about which will only cause her more stress..

I would love to keep her but i can not keep her indoors forever as she odes not approve of my dogs.. Any ideas??? ALL advice greatfully recieved would she adjust to be an outside bunnie???

Rayna

Hi

Yes i do have a shed with all my other rabbits in there i have 15 plus of my own and i would be more thankhappy to keep her but she has been a indoor bunnies all her life how would she adjust to living outdoors

Rayna

I think as long as you do it graudually she will be fine
mine are going in to the bunny shed when the weather warms up

bunnies needing homes

Thats the thing i have not got time to do it gradualy as i stated my 2 dogs are upsettin her and i have no where else to put her as my house is a open plan type house just one big room and hubby will not allow me to have her upstairs... So its a no win situation if i leave her indoors and she gets stressed too much it could prove fatal and if i move her outdoors it could cause same problems :cry:

hold on i thought there was a huge debate a while back because maikke wnated this bun and people were advising her not to and she really took offence and now she doesn't want this bun? what a mess!

Where is Maaike? She did say she could have her live with her if it was desperate, maybe she could go to Maaike's so there isn't much stress on the poor liitle bun.

BirdieBun said:
hold on i thought there was a huge debate a while back because maikke wnated this bun and people were advising her not to and she really took offence and now she doesn't want this bun? what a mess!

again!!!!

Thats a real shame. I'm sorry to hear about this. Yes it does seem like the best option remove the bunny from near the doggies as it could be fatal.

Can Maikie not take the bunny in? It would be a nice solution if she could. But then again, if she ends up being chucked out that would be worse!!

As he/she is so small, maybe Maikie could keep him in a cage on her desk or somewhere so that if there were to be any thumping (the reason the neighbours complained last time) it wouldn't be heard below?? Also taking a few days off first when Bluey came home would really help with the bonding and easing him/her into the new home so less stress on bunny.

Good luck to both of you - hope I don't sound patronising as don't mean to be!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jesus what is it with this place and all the perfections pointing out others imperfections???
Yes it has turned into a bit of a mess but Maaike and Rayna have agreed its best that Bluey go to a forever home rather than move her again and then have her go to Maaike's in July. They are both thinking of Bluey's interests and welfare. Sitting here pointing out its a mess really doesn't help matters.

So can anyone help Bluey with a new home away from doggies and preferrably as a house rabbit??????

Hiya,

I just meant go to Maaike's now and stay with her. I thought Maaike could have her living with her as she was going to do this before she got a foster home?

Thumps said:
Jesus what is it with this place and all the perfections pointing out others imperfections???
Yes it has turned into a bit of a mess but Maaike and Rayna have agreed its best that Bluey go to a forever home rather than move her again and then have her go to Maaike's in July. They are both thinking of Bluey's interests and welfare. Sitting here pointing out its a mess really doesn't help matters.

So can anyone help Bluey with a new home away from doggies and preferrably as a house rabbit??????

Thanks for this comment and yes this is what bluey needs maaike is not to blame here but she can not take bunnies till july as we all know..

But after talking to maaike and if we can find bluey a proper home a forever home thenm maaike is hapy not to take this bunnie on as it will just cause more stress and upset to bluey, i would love to keep her but its just not practical my dogs do not have a problem with bluey, bluey has a problem with them..

So i dont want this topic turning into a slanging match towards maaike as this is just one of these things and i beleive she took enough flag from the orignal post :x

Yes come on ladies lets just concentrate on finding this lovely bunny a forever home :wink:
We have been asked for help, so lets honour that request and see what we can work out between us. :)

Adele said:
Yes come on ladies lets just concentrate on finding this lovely bunny a forever home :wink:
We have been asked for help, so lets honour that request and see what we can work out between us. :)

well originally Dideen was going to give this bun a forever home but Maikke said she wanted her back whereas if Dideen had homed her Maikke couldn't have had her back. I despair!

anyway good luck with rehoming this lovely bunny she is gorgeous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back