• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh hell the rabbit just farted????

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
that cant be good can it, i have never heard him do that before? should i worry, he appears to be ok.........

bunnylove said:
Toby said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Backed Beans bunnylove? :p

I didn't think rabbits could let wind.....

well theres only me and him in the house and it werent me,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!! Ralf has done this a couple of times - usually when he's running down his ramp in the hutch!! It's never seemed to have caused him any bother - better out than in!! I blamed my husband, as didnt think rabbits did that, but it must have been Ralf as it came from the left hand side where Ralf was stood in the kitchen, and my Husband was stood on the right hand side!! :lol: :lol:

Hmmm this looks like the "Who did it mystery" :D . Well as I always say, who ever made the rhyme did the crime :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nah I am sure your bun just had a bit of wind :p

Toby said:
Hmmm this looks like the "Who did it mystery" :D . Well as I always say, who ever made the rhyme did the crime :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nah I am sure your bun just had a bit of wind :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to my world. Boscov drops some really filthy farts, I think all bunnies must chuff, but we only noticed with Boscov because he's so much larger and deadlier.

:lol: :lol: My mini-lop girl, Bunbun, used to chuff!! Ooooh they were reall silent but violent ones...phew...!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back